*SAVE THE DATE* CSC XMAS PARTY - SATURDAY DECEMBER 2nd (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Friendly reminder, folks: although we would really like to have everyone and anyone attend from the local Toyota 4x4 community, please be aware that this event is only for official CSC club members and their guests. If you're one of those "unofficial members" that we love so much, but you just haven't quite got around to filling out that membership form yet, this would be a great time to do it! Link below:

Application

Also, we will be submitting the food order in the next few days, so if you've been lurking on this thread and do plan to come on by, please take a moment to post up so we get an accurate head count! Thanks!
:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

Mattman is out... my work holiday party is the same evening unfortunately and I missed the last two years. Have a great time everyone! :candycane:

Friendly reminder, folks: although we would really like to have everyone and anyone attend from the local Toyota 4x4 community, please be aware that this event is only for official CSC club members and their guests. If you're one of those "unofficial members" that we love so much, but you just haven't quite got around to filling out that membership form yet, this would be a great time to do it! Link below:

Application

Also, we will be submitting the food order in the next few days, so if you've been lurking on this thread and do plan to come on by, please take a moment to post up so we get an accurate head count! Thanks!
:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

I have received PMs from people asking for membership status and member number. I will review status of everyone who posted on this thread in the next few days. If you don't hear from me, that means your membership status is current. Otherwise you should get a PM from me in the next few days.

unfortunately @Cruzrmama and I will not be able to get back for this one. That happens to be the week that the private jet is in for annual maintenance or new blinker fluid :grinpimp:

Is the "thing" for the "event" out front of the residence for the adventurous still happening?

:candycane::steer::candycane:
As of this afternoon, No it is not.

Count me in for 1. It’ll be my 1st time meeting you’all As well so I’m gonna leave my 3 little kids at home with the wife so I can enjoy it a bit more.

Because of medical appointments we will still be in town until mid December. If it's not too late would like to come with the better half.

Because of medical appointments we will still be in town until mid December. If it's not too late would like to come with the better half.

Not too late! Food order goes in Monday. :)

Last call for RSVPs! Food order going in tomorrow. :santa:

Linda and I will be attending. Sounds like a great time,

My first event, super excited!!!
I will be dragging the wife and 5yr old daughter with me.
3 total for the Rusty family...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom