SOLD Sandpoint Idaho: JDM 1992 HDJ81 LandCruiser Minimal rust. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Tan
Asking 17,000obo

I’ve got listed for sale an 1992 Toyota Landcruiser HDJ81.

305,000+km

Timing belt, tensioner, water pump, cam seal, valve cover Big End Bearing done at 302,000km.

New Intake manifold gaskets.

New power steering reservoir and feed lines.

New air filter, oil filter, fuel filter.

ACSD delete. Only mod done to fuel pump.

New top and bottom Radiator hoses.

Engine pulls strong. Puffs a bit off smoke if you get on it but not bad.

New Tie Rod ends

Rebuilt Birfields, new seals, Trunnion bearings, and freshly packed front wheel bearings.

Rebuilt rear axel, new seals and repacked wheels bearings.

Center diff lock shifts in and out well.

New weatherstripping around 4 main doors.

New window track rubbers

2 new window Dorman window motors.

Almost new General Grabber all terrains 275-75-17
I have the nice stock 16in wheels if you wish to have those instead.

In my short ownership I’ve put a ton of time and parts into making this rig as reliable and good to go as possible.

The previous owner to me said the transmission was rebuilt 3 or so years ago but didn’t have the paperwork. It shifts well and feels good.

With that said I’ve ran out of time and money to invest so there are still somethings the future owner may want to do in the future.

Things that’ll need done in the future.

Rear brake rotors have seen better days but rig still stops well.

AC compressor doesn’t engage. The system has power at the switch for the AC and mini fridge so I’m sure everything will work with a good compressor.

Exhaust needs some work. Has a couple holes in spots. I’ve bought a handleful of parts to remove exhaust and turbo to redo the system just ran out of time and money to tackle that project. I’ve got manifold gaskets and studs, all turbo gaskets and a 3in downpipe adapter to start building a new system.

It is a 30 year old vehicle so the interior has some spots that show wear but overall everything is there and really decent condition. Radio doesn’t work very well. Heat works well and blower motors work well. Biggest bummer is the dash pad has a chunk missing.

Still on stock suspension and it still handles great.

The body is very rust free for its age and hasn’t been undercoated like a lot of imports that come into the country. Never spent time in Canada. Paint has some clear coat peeling on the roof and a couple spots here and there on the hood.

Winch bumper is not factory to this rig. Doesn’t have winch.

Overall a very clean JDM import that’s ready for its next owner to take it to the next level.

$17,000

Mostly looking for cash but I am open to partial trades for first gen tundra, 1st/3rd/4th gen 4Runner other diesels?

38D58220-4BFC-4DF6-9D79-5D59F7C90E7A.jpeg

6D5994B0-B184-4FB2-A1B9-B83EE145CDFA.jpeg

6D1E65A3-BC7D-4D35-815D-1A2FABEB2E81.jpeg

015E2290-1CB7-4CA1-A398-2047953F2CE1.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice honest ad. How it should be !!
Nice Rig
GLWS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom