SOLD 5spd 1992 HDJ81 (PRICE LOWERED) 29k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
Im posting my 1992 HDJ81 for sale. It currently sits around 203,000km and runs great with no blowby. In my ownership the maintenance items/mods below have been done

Front knuckle rebuild

New CCT Stage 1 turbo

New OEM hoses

Timing Belt

BEBs

Valve cover gasket

Water pump

Glow plugs

Fire wall and rear fenders had rust spots which I had cut out and replaced and coated

EGT and Boost gauge

Water Gauge just needs to be hooked up

PDI Front Mount Intercooler

Clarkfab airbox which is ready for a safari snorkel

Slee Shortbus front bumper

The bottom of the 81 I had coated to protect it against winters here in colorado by the same shop who did the rust repair. They only did the body not the frame underneath

Future items I would look at down the road are injector rebuilds and just some general tuning. It passed colorado emissions and I do have the form from the state inspection clearing it when i registered thr vehicle.

Im selling because Id like to get into a truck at this point in time between work and camping id like something a little bigger.

In my ownership ive put almost 40k km on the 81 and it has never left me stranded. July of 2023 I took it on a 3600 mile road trip out to oregon from colorado and it did fantastic. The most recent trip I took the 81 down to monument valley from denver and again had zero issues.
I am asking 29,000for it OBO the 5spd has been incredible and it averages around 20-22mpg highway.
20231109_114958.jpg

20231109_115028.jpg

20231109_115039.jpg

20231109_115050.jpg

20231109_115108.jpg

Last edited:
Codgn asked very nicely and drove all the way here from colorado to let me do it. I’ll be doing more airboxes later if you want to chat about it. You know the numbers 🫶🏻😀
Can confirm clarkfab is a cool dude and he is the magic metal man to visit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom