For Sale San Diego Random Parts for Beer/Cash (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

perrobravo

SILVER Star
Threads
Doing a bit of spring cleaning and have a random collection of parts I'm hoping to find good homes for. I'd prefer not to ship (mostly out of laziness) so am hoping for a local San Diego sale/trade for qualified local beers*.

Item 1: 80 series OEM bumper fog light grill inserts, $5 or beer equivalent
These came from my 1990 HDJ81. Confirm fitment before buying.

inserts.jpg

Item 2: Sway Bar Spacers for later 80 series, $20 or beer equivalent
These came with my Icon 2.5 inch suspension kit, but won't work on the earlier 80s which have different hole spacing than the later trucks. Note I tried to drill out the holes in one of them to make them fit. This won't impact performance, but didn't want anyone to be surprised.

swaybarspacers1.jpg

swaybarspacers2.jpg

Item 3: 3 80 series center caps for 16" OEM aluminum wheels, $5 each or all 3 for $10 or beer equivalent
Obviously not in perfect condition cosmetically, but otherwise in working order.

centercaps.jpg

Item 4: Trail Tailor 60, 80, 100 series recovery points, $75 or beer equivalent
Like new, powder coated red by Trail Tailor. Never used for a recovery. Mounted on my truck for a few months at most. Powdercoated red (by Trail Tailor). Come with hardware.

recoverypoints.jpg

Item 5: 5 18" OEM Tundra steel wheels, $85 (for all 5) or beer equivalent
5 used, but straight and easily balanced set of Tundra 18" steel wheels that are a direct bolt on to 100 series trucks. Powdercoating is generally in good condition, but shows some signs of trail use/age. Original Tundra lug nuts included! Full set only.

steelies1.jpg

As seen in action!
steelies2.jpg

Item 6: Spring Spacers for 80 series or 100 series, $25 or beer equivalent
Used these for a few months on my 100 series until I eventually replaced the rear springs. Great for quickly adding a bit of lift without spending much money. Measure 30mm (roughly 1.25") and will work on both 80 series and 100 series trucks.

springspacers1.jpg

springspacers2.jpg

Item 7: Front Runner folding camp table, $80 or beer equivalent
Very solid and well-designed fold down table. Everyone needs more flat surfaces while camping and this one can be mounted just about anywhere. Table was only very lightly used and is in great condition, perfect working order. Comes with the original hardware to reverse the direction of the slide out wooden portion (shown here it slides to the left, but can be configured to slide out to the right). Note the table has a couple extra holes drilled from when I mounted it on the ladder swingout of my 100 series.

table.jpg

Much more information on Front Runner's site.

* Qualified Beers: We have a lot of good beers in San Diego, so Pale Ales, IPAs (hazy preferred) or similar from Alpine, Green Flash, Saint Archer, or some of the smaller breweries which we'd both like to keep as secret as a favorite camp site, will be considered. Offers of Bud, Natty Lite, Miller, PBR, or anything you drank in college and for some reason still think fondly of will be politely declined.

I would give $80 shipped for the folding table. If I had plans to travel to SD, I’d be happy to conduct the transaction in:beer::beer::beer:. I’ve done similar at my shop in Burbank.

LMK

Hilarious ad— I would hold out for any of our fine Stone Brewing beers— Arrogant Bastard or their pale ale!

Hilarious ad— I would hold out for any of our fine Stone Brewing beers— Arrogant Bastard or their pale ale!

Martin, I’ve got an idea. Maybe you can pick up the table from perrobravo and the next time you need some widget from me, you can send up the table in trade.:idea:

Am up in Downtown LA in meetings on Friday and Saturday. If you pay for it, seller can drop it off at my house before Thursday, I will bring it up there if you can make it to Indigo Hotel in downtown LA, I can have concierge give it to you—free delivery.

I was just there this morning. I guess checking mud daily is not enough.haha. Would you ship those rear sway bar brackets to corona?

Not to hijack, but speaking of widgets, I will call you Mark tomorrow re the un-needed but I want it carb solenoid for my 3/69-9/69 carb. Perrobravo— I can bring table to Mark this Thursday if you guys have a deal and if Mark has my solenoid— lots of ifs I realize.

I would be interested in the sway bar spacers. I will be in SD in August but can pay to have them shipped too. If you can wait till August we can partake in some good AZ microbrews as well.

No word from the OP. One could surmise he is truly holding out for local beer buddy buyers.

I get that.

Update on the beer trade...I mean parts sale:

Still available:

-80 series bumper fog light inserts
-80 series center caps
-Recovery points
-Tundra/100 series steel wheels
-Spring spacers

Sold:

-Sway bar spacers
-Camp/folding table

This cup won't fill itself...
emptycup.jpg

I will take the three center caps. Ship to 77521

I tried to sell a very good condition best top from Sunny (and quite warm today) San Diego; I eventually hauled it off to Miramar dump out of spite; that is always an option; am now trying to sell a full cage roll bar-it may suffer the same fate (I hate clutter). Good luck with the rest of your items.

I tried to sell a very good condition best top from Sunny (and quite warm today) San Diego; I eventually hauled it off to Miramar dump out of spite; that is always an option; am now trying to sell a full cage roll bar-it may suffer the same fate (I hate clutter). Good luck with the rest of your items.

When you decide to throw out the cage let me know I may come get it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom