Safari Snorkel Grill Needed (1 Viewer)

Where can I buy a replacement grill for a Safari Snorkel on the East Coast? To me it seems a bit excessive when the shipping cost more than the part itself. About $12.00 for the grill and $15.00 for shipping. Man-a-Fre has them for $9.95, but you have to commit to buy it before they charge you the shipping, so that is an unknown. All I am looking for is the OEM plastic grill.

inkpot

SILVER Star

Howdy! If you can't find a local dealer to order it for you, ya may be stuck with the freight. Just order 2 or 3 so you have one for next time. I hear that they do get lost/damaged occasionally. John

Onur

19000-17930
GOLD Star

East Coast?

Definitely, Lance and the team at IPOR.

If I was on the east coast, I wouldn't go to anyone else.

-o-

NLXTACY

Wits' End
Supporting Vendor

So have you told the Mrs. yet, and got the snorkel installed? :flipoff2:
Well...funny you should ask.

I have it hidden in the garage. I may have *mentioned* that I got a stupid smoking deal on it that I couldn't pass up. Her response...

"$50 could be spent on putting a radio in the 60."

Yup...$50...ummm...

So she does know I am getting one. She does NOT know when. She does question my retarded nature of buying s*** and never completing the project. Woman...sheesh!

NLXTACY

Wits' End
Supporting Vendor

She'll never notice with the shiney engine rebuild! If she does, plenty of unfounded reasons for the snorkel abound. :D
I told Richard at K&H to absolutely NOT open up the hood to show my wife the new motor. Chances are very high that it won't be ready before I leave for India so I don't want to be punished the whole time I'm gone :p

Cannon88

In the duck blind...

Well...funny you should ask.

I have it hidden in the garage. I may have *mentioned* that I got a stupid smoking deal on it that I couldn't pass up. Her response...

"$50 could be spent on putting a radio in the 60."

Yup...$50...ummm...

So she does know I am getting one. She does NOT know when. She does question my retarded nature of buying s*** and never completing the project. Woman...sheesh!
BWAHAHAHAHA! Awesome. I was laughing at this and my wife read the last part and said that you sound like me. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom