Safari Snorkel Grill Needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Where can I buy a replacement grill for a Safari Snorkel on the East Coast? To me it seems a bit excessive when the shipping cost more than the part itself. About $12.00 for the grill and $15.00 for shipping. Man-a-Fre has them for $9.95, but you have to commit to buy it before they charge you the shipping, so that is an unknown. All I am looking for is the OEM plastic grill.

Howdy! If you can't find a local dealer to order it for you, ya may be stuck with the freight. Just order 2 or 3 so you have one for next time. I hear that they do get lost/damaged occasionally. John

East Coast?

Definitely, Lance and the team at IPOR.

If I was on the east coast, I wouldn't go to anyone else.

-o-

Will, how about the hose - part number 375-024-000? I tried contacting you through your website but never heard back.

So have you told the Mrs. yet, and got the snorkel installed? :flipoff2:

She'll never notice with the shiney engine rebuild! If she does, plenty of unfounded reasons for the snorkel abound. :D

So have you told the Mrs. yet, and got the snorkel installed? :flipoff2:

Well...funny you should ask.

I have it hidden in the garage. I may have *mentioned* that I got a stupid smoking deal on it that I couldn't pass up. Her response...

"$50 could be spent on putting a radio in the 60."

Yup...$50...ummm...

So she does know I am getting one. She does NOT know when. She does question my retarded nature of buying s*** and never completing the project. Woman...sheesh!

She'll never notice with the shiney engine rebuild! If she does, plenty of unfounded reasons for the snorkel abound. :D

I told Richard at K&H to absolutely NOT open up the hood to show my wife the new motor. Chances are very high that it won't be ready before I leave for India so I don't want to be punished the whole time I'm gone :p

Well...funny you should ask.

I have it hidden in the garage. I may have *mentioned* that I got a stupid smoking deal on it that I couldn't pass up. Her response...

"$50 could be spent on putting a radio in the 60."

Yup...$50...ummm...

So she does know I am getting one. She does NOT know when. She does question my retarded nature of buying s*** and never completing the project. Woman...sheesh!

BWAHAHAHAHA! Awesome. I was laughing at this and my wife read the last part and said that you sound like me. :D

I just got the sierra logo metal grille for the 60. Looks good, very fast shipping, great service.

D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom