Sad Sad sight this morning (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I went to a scrap yard to recycle an old refridgerator, and the guy operating the Claw was using a 79- 80 4wd, front axle still intact, mini truck, held sideways to scrape up the junk into a pile. Couldn't talk them out of axle. Apparently CA DMV won't let them sell car parts, not licensed for that. I've been bummed about it all day. Two good birfs going to make razor blades. They probably would a sold it too me for next to nothing. Thanks CA DMV.

Jeez..........that really sucks. Why do they need a license to sell parts? That seems 'over-regulated' to me.

40ozFJ said:
I went to a scrap yard to recycle an old refridgerator, and the guy operating the Claw was using a 79- 80 4wd, front axle still intact, mini truck, held sideways to scrape up the junk into a pile. Couldn't talk them out of axle. Apparently CA DMV won't let them sell car parts, not licensed for that. I've been bummed about it all day. Two good birfs going to make razor blades. They probably would a sold it too me for next to nothing. Thanks CA DMV.

Then don't buy some "car parts" from them.

Buy some "scrap metal" from them...
;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom