Rusty Wagon Rebuild (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Radiator drain

EDIT: on mobile and typed into the reply box instead of the search box :doh:

This thread needed to be bumped anyways :)

The best news from this weekend though is that I got my cargo panels installed. :p At least that was a pretty straight-forward mod.

I had some scratched plastic and dinged up latches I've been saving, got the bits together today along with my old tailgate lid.

IMG_7578.jpg

IMG_7581.jpg

I've been making the door profiles smaller on the new panel sets, this leaves a blank spot in the front where you can stuff small things behind it in the storage cavity and it provides a place to mount things on the face, in this case, like a Co2 bracket.

IMG_7582.jpg

Bunch of spare parts, spare fuel filter, and hitch bag:

IMG_7583.jpg

3 gallons and 2 quarts of fluids in this side:

IMG_7585.jpg

And the good ol' taiglate.

IMG_7596.jpg

It for now, I was pretty happy to get that far, nice to have the panels in there now. My Mom would always make jokes about the shoemakers daughter syndrone, so it was buggin me that we had no panels. :p

:cheers:
KR
Hi @kevinmrowland Did you make these panels yourself? If so, what material did you use, and where did you get the turn-locks? These look freakin great!

Seems as though Kevin has moved on to better things. He is an artist!! He made those and sold several but he’s out (or so it seems).

The guys is a total stud. Check out his build thread.

Seems as though Kevin has moved on to better things. He is an artist!! He made those and sold several but he’s out (or so it seems).

The guys is a total stud. Check out his build thread.
Thanks for the information Rob and everyone. Much appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom