Rust stain removal from OEM floormats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What is the best way to remove rust stains and other crud stains from FJ40 OEM floormats? Any particular cleaners or methods to use?

My wife drives school bus and they have great cleaning stuff just for that almost like TLC but much stronger .Try your local school distric transportation department.

This stuff, sold in grocery/drug stores. It removes rust instantly, But you have to rinse it off too. Works great.
Whink Rust Stain Remover

B.

I use brake cleaner to get out rust and grease on auto carpets and rubber mats... works great.

The best product I used for the rust stain removal was a cleaner named "Awesome", that removes all types of stains from washable items. It was, well, awesome.

when cleaning my floormats in my truck i hose em down, shake em to get the puddles of water off, spray unconcentrated simple green, let it soak for 15 or so minutes or whenever i remember i sprayed them, hose em off and all the stains i have ever had come out that way and they look brand new after that

also use simple green on my dirtbikes and it gets them sparkling clean. you can get simple green about any where and it has a nice smell to it also lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom