Rust stain removal from OEM floormats (1 Viewer)

What is the best way to remove rust stains and other crud stains from FJ40 OEM floormats? Any particular cleaners or methods to use?

My wife drives school bus and they have great cleaning stuff just for that almost like TLC but much stronger .Try your local school distric transportation department.

The best product I used for the rust stain removal was a cleaner named "Awesome", that removes all types of stains from washable items. It was, well, awesome.

Sounds like you answered your own question! ;)

Have you tried any of these products? Did they work? Post up before and after pics so we can see......

BDSeff1fitty

1982 Toyota Pickup

when cleaning my floormats in my truck i hose em down, shake em to get the puddles of water off, spray unconcentrated simple green, let it soak for 15 or so minutes or whenever i remember i sprayed them, hose em off and all the stains i have ever had come out that way and they look brand new after that

also use simple green on my dirtbikes and it gets them sparkling clean. you can get simple green about any where and it has a nice smell to it also lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom