Rudy's Tonight?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all, just wondering if anyone was going to Rudy's tonight?

@mmw68 do you still have extra little mounting tabs for the headlight stone guards? and if so, could you bring them tonight?

Maybe.

@TCruiser93 @aljollano @davegonz

Another monthly meeting in the books

IMG_0235.JPG

I think last time we met, we briefly discussed the idea of moving the meet somewhere closer.

What is everyone's thoughts on moving the location?

I think last time we met, we briefly discussed the idea of moving the meet somewhere closer.

What is everyone's thoughts on moving the location?
I brought this up at the meeting. We were trying to come up with more central Austin places to meet. Got some ideas. Meeting at someone's place would be cool, but depends on location.

We could start a thread for this. Everyone could pitch in ideas.

I brought this up at the meeting. We were trying to come up with more central Austin places to meet. Got some ideas. Meeting at someone's place would be cool, but depends on location.

We could start a thread for this. Everyone could pitch in ideas.

No. The last thing you want to do is start a thread for ideas. Start a thread that states where and when the next meeting is, do it early enough so people can schedule, and be sure and show up, (you will, I'm just saying). Repeat for the next month. Rudy's? Why? Just because it always has been? Last Tuesday of the month? Why? Just because it always has been? Face it, the folks that started the last Tuesday at Rudy's thing don't attend anymore, so why not blow the smoldering wreckage up and chart your own path? You want it more central, because you live in Buda, make it more central! Or even better yet, maybe the first person that opens a thread after a monthly gets to name the next place and day.

And don't worry about hurting anyone's feelings; it's a guarantee that's going to happen, one way or the other.

Last edited:
No. The last thing you want to do is start a thread for ideas. Start a thread that states where and when the next meeting is, do it early enough so people can schedule, and be sure and show up, (you will, I'm just saying). Repeat for the next month. Rudy's? Why? Just because it always has been? Last Tuesday of the month? Why? Just because it always has been? Face it, the folks that started the last Tuesday at Rudy's thing don't attend anymore, so why not blow the smoldering wreckage up and chart your own path? You want it more central, because you live in Buda, make it more central! Or even better yet, maybe the first person that opens a thread after a monthly gets to name the next place and day.

And don't worry about hurting anyone's feelings; it's a guarantee that's going to happen, one way or the other.

I hear you.

Personally I'd like to shop the idea here then since it seems like this is practically the face of the "new LC Austin" chapter. I'm fairly new myself.

@TCruiser93 had an idea about meeting at someones house, which is a good idea, but what happens when we grow? I think a place with ample parking, and a place that serves food and/or drink would be a good idea since it gets hot. We can decide that after we meet at someones house as well.

Thoughts?

I'm trying to think of a place or places. It's hard to find good food and more so good parking.

And I hear you Jeff

upload_2017-7-27_10-49-55.png

I was thinking Red's Porch. Its a good vibe, and it looks like we can park at GreenView if their parking lot is too full.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom