Rudy's Tonight?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How do you all feel about Tuesdays at the meeting date? What is everyone's most available day and time?

No. The last thing you want to do is start a thread for ideas. ...And don't worry about hurting anyone's feelings; it's a guarantee that's going to happen, one way or the other.

Hey, that hurt my feelings. :crybaby:

Damn, good to see you're still above ground. Been waiting for that beer for awhile now. Since the last time I bought you one, if I recall correctly.

Who said I was above ground?

I believe you did buy the last pint. Should be in town next week.
Check your email. :beer:

How do you all feel about Tuesdays at the meeting date? What is everyone's most available day and time?
I think it could be almost any day really. I mean Tuesday's is fine, but so is Wednesday's, Thursday's and Friday's. Also, if anyone would want to host something at their home ever, which I think would be kinda cool (Heck, try it), that should probably be a Friday night or Saturday, since location won't be close for some.

I had actually thought about Red's Porch before. Good place, though not really central Austin for everybody. But heck, we could try it.

I was just gonna post up a time and place for next month in advance and see the response. Really anyone can. We just need to start shaking things up and maybe the 100 other people who are viewing our meeting posts will start to appear, lol :).

No formal/structure really. No one person has to be the leader, and no one place has to be the meeting place.

Clean Slate, LSLC - Austin 2.0!

I think we should also try and start an off road meet. That way we can get an idea of who is viewing this forum, and helps us gauge a meeting place. I think long term, but if I were looking at this objectively, there are like 5 active members that I know of. We can meet anywhere.

I think we should do something fun to gauge member activity (and do something fun again) and go from there.

SO I've tried to make this thing a bunch of times, but I always miss the target date. perhaps an email reminder...there are numerous free services...

Want to set up the meeting next month? You can choose the place and time. Cant forget your own meeting :)

SO I've tried to make this thing a bunch of times, but I always miss the target date. perhaps an email reminder...there are numerous free services...
What free services? Just gotta check in with the forum really. We do have a Facebook page too, that doesn't get used a lot because so many don't seem to use Facebook.

Reds porchs woud be cool with me, i live and work south so rudys on 183 is kind of inconvenient to try to make with traffic.

Regarding locations, how about rotating around town each month, N, S,E, W... then it'll be on everone's side of town 3 times per year?

Reds porchs woud be cool with me, i live and work south so rudys on 183 is kind of inconvenient to try to make with traffic.

Regarding locations, how about rotating around town each month, N, S,E, W... then it'll be on everone's side of town 3 times per year?

I like the rotation idea. Once membership is revived we can consolidate and choose one central location again. I also like the idea of inviting other toyota groups, like Tacomaworld, FJcruiserforums, T4R. It would make going to group events so much more fun and interesting.

So set a time and date and see who shows up. Just back from vacation in UK and spotted several diesel 80 and 100s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom