TLCA Rubithon 2023 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yes, the pillsbury run!!!

Looks like Registration Opens Jan 30 .

Any idea on the likelihood of this being rescheduled to August? Sierra snowpack is at 125% of the April 1st average, and we still have 2 months of winter left. Just trying to plan time off. I'm guessing a call will be made before Jan 30 registration?

Any idea on the likelihood of this being rescheduled to August? Sierra snowpack is at 125% of the April 1st average, and we still have 2 months of winter left. Just trying to plan time off. I'm guessing a call will be made before Jan 30 registration?
I doubt that it will change. Last year the greater than normal snowpack was taken into consideration before dates were ever announced. June will be just fine. Looking forward to getting registered already!

It really depends on weather in March, April, and May. One good warm storm could take out a lot of the snow pack. And if there's sun and not a lot of additional snow between now and then, that now pack will not be a problem in June.

Looks like Registration Opens Jan 30 .
Jeff, you'll be happy to see I shouldn't be as tippy as last year. Made some adjustments knowing how entertaining that was ;)

Ok the dates are set. June 21-25.

Do not forget Registration opens on the 6th. I know some runs will sell out fast so do not wait. . I think this is going to be a great year

Looking forward to this one, good group of folks. With my 30+years of running the rubicon there has been more the once where caddilac was not passable till after 4th of July. I won't be surprised if this is another. Either way it will work it self out that's for sure..

Looking forward to this one, good group of folks. With my 30+years of running the rubicon there has been more the once where caddilac was not passable till after 4th of July. I won't be surprised if this is another. Either way it will work it self out that's for sure..
In those years where Cadillac was not passable. I am guessing everyone launched from and returned to the Loon side? Were you able to make it all the way to the Springs?

In those years where Cadillac was not passable. I am guessing everyone launched from and returned to the Loon side? Were you able to make it all the way to the Springs?
Yea folks got rejected after the springs. I remember a couple times posting pics on pirate of the snow drifts and us waiting to do our runs once folks got it opened up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom