Rubber window seal/guide (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Not sure what the official name is but I’m wondering if there is something I can do to lubricate the rubber window guide. Every other time when I roll my driver side window down the guide sticks to the window and and comes out of its place, this makes it hard to crank the window up or down. Or, should I just go ahead and try to source new rubber guides?

E4931653-33F0-4618-985A-0D769A0424AB.jpeg

Here ya go. Makes a WORLD of difference:

Thank you very much add @Spook50, I will give this a try

yeah your rubber looks pretty toast. i just ordered the last 20 foot piece they had to offer. hope they have more for you. i guess you could get their 45 foot amount and do all 4 windows. you could also trim your corners. i would assume that it doesn’t seal all that well. are you getting much wind noise through your window?

yeah your rubber looks pretty toast. i just ordered the last 20 foot piece they had to offer. hope they have more for you. i guess you could get their 45 foot amount and do all 4 windows. you could also trim your corners. i would assume that it doesn’t seal all that well. are you getting much wind noise through your window?

Thx @franklin40, I ordered the 25' piece since I did not see the 20'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom