Round up '11 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The "push rope" technique was probably my favorite wheeling incident of the past year...if a gnat had landed on Bodean's left ear that truck was rolling.

Shain

That was all me. I just plain read that one wrong. Sure glad it went OK despite my error. The purdy truck lives to wheel another day!

Great time. Glad I made it out! Was stoked to go out Saturday, and see some folks get beyond the comfort zone and let the rigs show 'em what they are capable of doing.
Awesome job, Tinstar, Bob Garrett, 40'sRock, and Digger. You all made a fun event stellar with your wheeling Saturday!!!

That was all me. I just plain read that one wrong. Sure glad it went OK despite my error. The purdy truck lives to wheel another day!

Me too Daryl. Me too!

Great times guys and I want to thank you all for the awesome driver's raffle prize. I got to use it on the broken Jeep camped next to me Sunday morning, never seen a shattered carrier before :doh:

climb2.jpg

:beer:

Tucker

Somebody please tell me they got photos of my truck when I got crossed-up on Saturday. I'd really like to see it from another perspective.

Only bad part of the event is that it had to end. :crybaby: Was an awesome time! Many thanks to Mike C. and Justin for great spotter work! :clap:

On Sunday morning, I discovered that I had broken a front spring mount. At least it held together until the end of the event.

Only took a few pictures. Roundup 2011 - a set on Flickr

round up pics

Just a couple. Enjoyed hanging out with the West Coasters and the Cottonland guys.
K2-2011 001.jpg
K2-2011 005.jpg

Awesome, Thanks Fireman. Great photos in your Photobucket!

I wish you had one with both wheels off the ground. That was a wild feeling with the truck teetering in the air.

Last edited:
My old rig flex's purty good for a decades old suspension design.....
196865_1617186551597_1294350486_31304224_4647720_n.jpg

The Beauty and THE BEAST.
beauty_and_butch.jpg

The Beauty and THE BEAST.

one time I agree with ya....she is a sweetheart, and has a great personality to boot......Josh wants to see the pix ya took of his rig....

Get that dirty old man away from my baby.

Awesome, Thanks Fireman. Great photos in your Photobucket!

I wish you had one with both wheels off the ground. That was a wild feeling with the truck teetering in the air.

I was to busy toting the CO2 bottle back and forth to your rig!

Get that dirty old man away from my baby.

David, you have raised a great kid, reminds me a lot of my girls, she is better equipped to handle life than most college grads.

I was to busy toting the CO2 bottle back and forth to your rig!

And I appreciate that. Sorry you had to do it twice.:grinpimp:

some pics of Josh and his 137" wheelbase. He is definitely not afraid to wheel it. This is one climbing SOB!
josh_0034_small.jpg
josh_0123_small.jpg
josh_0174_small.jpg

Last edited:
more of Josh
josh_0187_small.jpg
josh_0199_small.jpg
josh_0193.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom