Round up '11 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mike Ferren showing his rear end.
Doc Troutman having some fun.
a_0005_small.jpg
a_0013_small.jpg
a_0017_small.jpg

Last edited:
Bossman giving his thumbs up approval of Jrob's very nice rig.
Bodean having a little fun.
Stopped at Woody's for a nice lunch on the way home.
a_0041_small.jpg
a_0088_small.jpg
woodys.jpg

Last edited:
Jebber (Jeff Old) manages to blow the bead off his tires twice.
Bossman test driving Jrob's rig.
Jrob's pit crew working on the engine miss.
jebber_small.jpg
jrob_bossman_small.jpg
jrob_repair_small.jpg

Last edited:
Top is Richard Clark wheeling for the first time. He drove his 40 perfectly through this V crack with 33" tires and rear locker. Received the "Best Driver" award. Very nice guy BTW.

Middle pic is Rob (landcrusher909) and Wendy who drove all the way from CA in his 45. He is holding a cow skull and is a very happy camper.
Received the Iron Butt award for the longest distance driven to an event.

Last pic of Georg and Darryl. They spent most of their time spotting and keeping us safe.
richard_clark_small.jpg
rob.jpg
bossman_georg_spotting.jpg

Last edited:
Is there is a pic of Josh Bakers radiator anywhere? Never seen that before!

Is there is a pic of Josh Bakers radiator anywhere? Never seen that before![/QU

Jessica has pics on her facebook page of it

Now, where are the pics of Kruse in Digger's helmet acting like a bowling ball into the unsuspecting folks sitting in their chairs???

Look what I found...............
199739_1770325291929_1053130959_32061133_3673269_n.jpg

196365_1770325451933_1053130959_32061134_2260765_n.jpg

I dont know where to begin. Wendy and I made it home today around 2pm. This has been one of the best Road Trips so far. I want to Thank everyone involved with Lone Star Landcruiser Round Up. The Folks at K2 and those we met along the way. We have a ton of stories ( Cow Bones ) and memories. It was an Honor to meet, wheel and hang out with everyone there.
small_DSCN3465.JPG
small_DSCN3473.JPG
small_DSCN3495.JPG

Me and some others decided it was 3rd on the scale for Roundups..........after all of us running it worried, man what fun the new park ain't the old one, but dang they have some cool trails and scenery.....the pot luck food was amazing.

Not many places could be the old place, but that said the back 40 has a lot of cool little stuff ranging from easy to hard with all sorts of stuff to play on that turns into some really cool little trails.

Only bad part of the event is that it had to end. :crybaby: Was an awesome time! Many thanks to Mike C. and Justin for great spotter work! :clap:

On Sunday morning, I discovered that I had broken a front spring mount. At least it held together until the end of the event.

Only took a few pictures. Roundup 2011 - a set on Flickr

It seems EVERYONE was having spring issues this year!! You broke a spring mount, Bobby with the 4 runner busted both front main leafs on the shackle side, and I busted the driver front main leaf on the hanger side.

lots of carnage in general as well.

I took some decent body damage, Jake broke a tie rod on the first trail we ran Thursday, Bobby found he had a partially crushed axle housing out back under the spring mount, That little jeep on 32's lost an axle shaft (but he had the stock crappy D30 out back) he also broke what looked to be a spring or maybe shackle bolt somehow, Perry broke a long side axle out back, Josh Bakers truck sounded like the opti spark was going out on it Saturday evening, and lots more.

David, you have raised a great kid, reminds me a lot of my girls, she is better equipped to handle life than most college grads.

Thank you sir. Not bad for a 14 year old home schooled kid! Her mom is the one to thank for most of it!

Thank you sir. Not bad for a 14 year old home schooled kid! Her mom is the one to thank for most of it!

Good thing she got 100% of her mom's good looks and 0% from her dad.

Watch it Butch! David's gonna put you in the "firemans carry" the next time he see you!

Mailman? Ups guy?

both are women. If you've ever seen her temper, you would know for certain that I am definetly her dad! Cept she knows when to use her temper and I can't seem to keep from saying what I think!

both are women. If you've ever seen her temper, you would know for certain that I am definetly her dad! Cept she knows when to use her temper and I can't seem to keep from saying what I think!

Can we get back on track :bounce: Awsome Family Great Weekend and I have enough cow bones to get me thru the summer
DSCN3635.jpg
small_DSCN3656.JPG
small_DSCN3666.JPG

Awesome pics !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom