Round up '11 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice pics you guys.

I see a couple of 45's showed up from the left coast.
Rackin' up the miles. Gotta love it.:)

I guess it was alright... Had a BIG time guys. I always enjoy my time in TX. You guys put on a top notch event. Glad we had great weather. Gotta go get a liver transplant but other than that it was great.

I wasn't the only one glad to see the Mississippi King :flamingo: show up:steer:.
roundup 2011 053.jpg
roundup 2011 051.jpg

Thanks Randy!
Great pics,
Nick

Folks need to post up them pics.:bounce:

We all missed you Rob.
Some folks even got sunburned this year.
;)
Nick

Thanks Nick, hope to talk Marlin into going to the next one, like old times.....

Rob:beer:

I wasn't the only one glad to see the Mississippi King :flamingo: show up:steer:.

Wholey bejeeders looks like Doc was having a good time as usual, that boy gets his dance one:clap:

Looks like Y'all had a Large time!!

Thanks for the pics!

Pix

I only took a few pictures....
P2200560.jpg
P2200558.jpg
P2200545.jpg

few more
P2200542.jpg
P2200550.jpg
P2200554.jpg

Man that Fj 40 of Christie's flexes nice...almost like it has a jeep suspension! :D

Now, where are the pics of Kruse in Digger's helmet acting like a bowling ball into the unsuspecting folks sitting in their chairs???

Shain

www.katemcyrocks.com

What, no pics of our super secret push rope technique?:eek:

Man that Fj 40 of Christie's flexes nice...almost like it has a jeep suspension! :D

Now, where are the pics of Kruse in Digger's helmet acting like a bowling ball into the unsuspecting folks sitting in their chairs???.

It waz about 3 in the morning......'fraid we were all in the same shape, too drunk to take pictures...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom