ROTW sign up sheet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey I just remembered that my rig is coming up.

Can someone take my slot....I have done nothing to my rig in the past few months.

Thans

lunyou

Sign me up too. I'll take next slot.

Mace- where are the updated hot links on page one of this thread? Ya know, the ones for

2badFJ's
23-29 Lunyou

January 2008
Dec 30-5 Agent Orange
6-12 Kevinmrowland
13-19 Fowldarr
20-26 Brokenparts

I know that I am up in two days, and I need to crack'n on a write up.

Gotta go figure out what the heck I am going to write. C ya!

All updated!

DT, you post yours yet??

Anyone else want to post up??

:)

good morning mace. hey you can sign me up for the late may or early june 2008. i wont be back till april so that gives me a month or so to get my new 60 in order. cheers

Hey Mace, sign me up whenever you want.

hey paul i could swap.

lol talk about setbacks does someone wanna fix my cruiser?
its made its triumphant return to its favourite place of the last 2.5 years: killin grass in the back yard.

well i will go in your place if no one else steps up to the plate.

hey paul i could swap.

lol talk about setbacks does someone wanna fix my cruiser?
its made its triumphant return to its favourite place of the last 2.5 years: killin grass in the back yard.

well i will go in your place if no one else steps up to the plate.

cool man, that will help to get me out of the poo, with all the rain around I have done nothing, I should have had it painted by now

Paul

ha dont get me started on rain, nothing electrical in my 60 works at the moment. hows the flooding?
oh and you wouldn't happen to have any elctrical spares would you?

well i'm on for the 9th-15th then.

good morning mace. looks like i will not be able to do a rig of the week for my rig in june, just have not done anything to my truck since i have been back. all i have done is add gas lolololol maybe after the rubithion i can post something up.
cheers

I'll write mine up. Tell me when you need it. Also, tell me how to post it. Anything special to know?

ya ill do one too, lemme know when

is this happenin?

i dont mean to pressure, but i think the rotw is an awesome feature and although i dont have the most badass rig on the site, id be happy to show it off just to keep the rotw alive:steer:

PM mace and check. I never did mine b/c I didnt get a reminder and I was slammed around that time. I should do one on mine b/f I have to sell her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom