ROTW-nmostofi (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone,

I bought my truck in 2001 and have been working on it ever since. The truck was purchased from a soccer mom that my brother worked with. When I purchased it the truck had 58k miles on it, it had just gotten its 60k miles service at the local Toyota dealer. She included everything with the truck including the original window sticker and all the service records from the local dealer. Needless to say the truck was very well maintained. The truck has 128k miles on it now and it still runs like it was new.

1993 FZJ80

Factory lockers
CDL switch
OME 850/863 with 1" Mr. Gasket spacer
ARB front bumper
Safari snorkel
Hella black magic driving lights
IPF backup light
Slee Transfer Case Skid Plate
Slee AC Dryer Skid Plate
Warn M12000 winch
Henna Quality sliders
4x4 labs rear bumper
Custom rear drawer system
Wet Okole seat covers
Carbon fiber dash kit
JDM side moldings (not installed yet)
JDM side markers
Crystal clear rear taillights
Crystal clear side markers

Finally a shot of the OEM JDM side moldings waiting to get installed. They are very high quality. I am just waiting for the final piece to arrive before I install all eight pieces. My parts person told me it should be here this week from Japan.

Nmostofi, What type of bulb you using with those clear tailight? Polarg, LED bulbs?I hope you dont use that bulb came with the clear tailight first when you bought it.Also do you ever got problem with local authority with those crystal clear tailight?or your cruiser is not DD.(Daily Drive)Overall nice rig, except the carbon fiber dash.Well that personal preference. My .02

The drawers system is awesome. Did you fabricate it?

One quick question, and it might just be me being stupid, if the side mouldings are JDM (which as I understand it is Japan Domestic Market) why do they have english lettering? You'd think it would say "four wheel drive" in Japanese (hiragana, katakana or kanji).

Charlie

Wow!!! have you ever taken that thing wheelin. Looks like it just came out of the showroom.

Also I think you mean Hanna not Henna or is that another kind of slider?

Hello

nice rig there :)

one of the best i've ever seen.

do you have a link or e-mail adress to where you bought this items:

Custom rear drawer system
Wet Okole seat covers
Carbon fiber dash kit
JDM side moldings

i just realised i need it :)

:cool:

Awesome...that's what I want my Green 93 to look like...except the Carbon Fiber (just my preference). I really like the drawer system you got there.

Man, super clean rig. I really like that drawer set-up. Got any deatails on that?

Hey Navid, nice truck!

I'll echo others and say where did you get the cool seat covers?

Oh, still waiting for Luke to call on my rear bumper. Starting to get antsy, 80Con is only two months away!

See ya,

The carbon fiber dash kit looks much better up close! My father, Navid and I all work on our cruisers together. And those moldings are going to to stand out big time! Once Navid gets the last part, we will install them and he should take some more pics of the cruiser ..Oh yeah, What no pics of Romeo, He is also a fellow cruiser head too!

716vq1.jpg

nmostifi,

Nice write up. :cheers:

Nice rig. :cool:

Very impressive. :cheers:

93 is by far the finest year. :bounce:

Navid's a cool guy with a cooler rig :D

I like the carbon fiber dash kit. I will say that it looks better in person than in the pics -- it's more subdued in real-life.

The wet okole seat covers can be ordered from www.wetokole.com -- they're neoprene and waterproof.

Thanks everyone for the kind words about the truck. LX_TREME I am using DOT approved LED's for the taillights, they are clear and burn red. The backup light is stock and the signal light is a stealth bulb that is chrome and burns amber. No problems with the cops yet and the truck is a daily driver. The carbon fiber dash kit is a hit or miss, some like it others hate it :) I purchased it from dash masters (www.dashmasters.com). It is real carbon fiber; the fake ones look really bad! It was one of the first mods I did when I got the truck. I was just tired of seeing the worn out fake wood kit that came with the truck. Like Robert had mentioned it looks better up close. The seat covers are WetOkole (www.WetOkole.com) I had them put the TRD off-road badge put on when I ordered the covers, I've been very happy with them since they don't get hot in the sun and are warm in the winter. Biff I wheel the truck all the time, made it to CruiseMoab in 04 and have gone wheeling with it countless times to Hollister and all around N.Cali. The drawer system was made by fellow Cruiserhead Jasper Jackson using Pismojim’s design, I had him make it for me when he was making one for himself, it turned out real nice, with the back seats folded down it is almost a flat space, with a couple of Thermo-rests it is perfect for sleeping in the truck. The JDM side moldings can be purchased at your local dealer, although I would get them from CDan. The model year for these ones is the 93-94. A few trucks came with them from the dealer but I have not seen any. Let me just say that it is sooo cool to have Cruiserheads in the neighborhood. Robert (cc93cruiser) and his dad Roberto live about 5 minutes away from me so we hang out all the time, at one point we were wheeling every weekend. They have helped me with numerous projects and they are truly cool people and real cruiserheads. And yes Robert how can I forget Romeo (my dog) he has been to almost every wheeling trip that I have gone. Here is another pic of Romeo during wheeling :)

Biff said:
Wow!!! have you ever taken that thing wheelin. Looks like it just came out of the showroom...
I've witnessed Navid on the trail once or twice...
Got proof too ;)
Navid_Moab_resize.jpg
Navid_Moab_resize2.jpg

nmostofi said:
Here is another pic of Romeo during wheeling :)

Which one is Romeo, The guy with the water bottle :D :D :D ...Can't forget 'bout Mando Man....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom