ROTW-nmostofi (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello everyone, got the last piece of the molding today and installed them on the truck, big thanks to Robert and his Pops for helping me install them. Here are some pics.

Josh83 the screws are bolted through and the drawer can handle weight. I've had the truck pretty twisted up hill and they have handled.

Blupaddler the grab bar is OEM non-US spec. I got it from Specter, they have it in the gray and brown to match both interiors, it is for 93-94 models. If you feel behind your dash you can feel the mounts that the grab bar bolts on to.

Turbo thanks for the kind words it is the best when a truck is built by people who are obsessed with it :) Our community is very special, through Cruisers I have met the coolest people from around the world I don't think there is any scene like ours: cheers:

Acolella I am not a big fan of diamond plating. The PO of my 82 fj40 put that crap all over the truck. It was a pain in the ass to take off and it left little holes all over the body :frown: I would however like to install the same type of carpet we used for the top of the drawer on the front.

Navid it is always fun to work on our cruisers together(Me always getting all impatient, and my dad moving like a turtle :D ...). Now lets test the side moldings out on the trails this weekend :D , since there fellas out there that think you don't wheel your rig! :rolleyes:

Nice molding.

However its just something else for me to scratch up.

Course there's always saran .................................. oh nevermind.

nmostofi nice rig!

Do you have any recollection of approximately what the grab bar on the dash cost you? I REALLY want one, and didn't think they were available for the '93-'94s. My female passengers have often requested there be something more to hold onto, and you know we can't go dissappointing the ladies ;) :D

Thanks,

Ary

reffug said:
Course there's always saran .................................. oh nevermind.

bwahahaha, yea, i remember that thread. I think Cdan keeps that picture stored for use as ammo when needed. :D

Robert lets do something this weekend maybe FR?

Ary the grab bar was around $40.00 but that was around two years ago check Specter for current pricing.

Not too worried about scratching up the moldings aint nothing wrong with a little Cali. Pinstripes:)

Damn that cali pinstriping.... I'm getting a paint job and moving to AZ. :flipoff2:

Guys the specter part # for the grab bar is 277-91 specify either gray or brown. The current price is $80.00:( 2 nuts are required for installation part #277-92, price $1.20

nmostofi said:
Guys the specter part # for the grab bar is 277-91 specify either gray or brown. The current price is $80.00:( 2 nuts are required for installation part #277-92, price $1.20

Navid -

Do you still have the Toyota part numbers? Just wondering if CDan can procure for less $$$.

Thanks dude,

I wish my rig looked like that, I've pinstripped the hell out of it, would have to repaint it to make it look like Navid's rig.

Biff said:
I wish my rig looked like that, I've pinstripped the hell out of it, would have to repaint it to make it look like Navid's rig.

You got it all wrong Victor, pinstripes are badges of honor. Did you take a good long look at David's truck? Mega pinstripes.

Brentbba said:
You got it all wrong Victor, pinstripes are badges of honor. Did you take a good long look at David's truck? Mega pinstripes.

Well I agree with that, when you look a purty rigs like Navids, it makes you wonder how come my rig doesn't look as good as that. Oh well I got my looked etched in, no turning back now.

Derek sorry bra I don't have a Toyota part # I got mine from Specter.

Victor try getting a detail/wax job on your truck most of the light pinstripes can be buffed out. I have a lot of chips and dings on the truck, I just washed the truck before I took the pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom