Rotomold (Yeti) cooler purchase (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can you get dimensions?

You looking for one for the scout too eh? haha I cant wait to slap a yeti sticker on one of these! Let me get my measurements and ill get back to you @Beau Diddly

I got mine today...already loaded ready to go to the barn for the ONSC Christmas party

Long time no update on my part - got this from @JohnVee via mudship - went with the 29qt - perfect for hauling a 12 pack and sixer :) in their original packaging. thanks, again :)

br12.jpg

Long time no update on my part - got this from @JohnVee via mudship - went with the 29qt - perfect for hauling a 12 pack and sixer :) in their original packaging. thanks, again :)

View attachment 1393791
Hold on, you're saying @JohnVee mud-shipped that to you loaded? :hmm: Dang Paul, you must be doing something right.

I've been using my coolers a good bit and pleased with them as well.

Hold on, you're saying @JohnVee mud-shipped that to you loaded? :hmm: Dang Paul, you must be doing something right.

I've been using my coolers a good bit and pleased with them as well.

Hahaahha. I should have tried that with @JohnVee and see if he would have paid for both gas, driving and beverages :)

I'd buy a large one too if you do another round.

If another buy comes together I'm in. 65 & 130 if sizes are the same.

I'll be in for a couple.

I'd be in for at least one of the large and could get one to @Farrell Martin as often as I go to Hotlanta!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom