ROTM: Alaska60's FJ60 D/D "TONTO" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes I do. Have any laying around?

I too am wondering where the dirty landcruiser pictures are...

even though your driveway pictures are so AMAZING. How about at least a picture of it on a trail or next to a tree?

still waiting on those dirty pics. wait that sounds wrong...

I'll have to dig up some old ones of mud when it was smurf blue.....since I painted it all the mud is still frozen here. I'll get some snow shots up soon for you too.

I too am wondering where the dirty landcruiser pictures are...
Keep you pants on there youngster!!!!

even though your driveway pictures are so AMAZING. How about at least a picture of it on a trail or next to a tree?
Or a shot of it humping your piggy that always desperately cries for attention everytime I'm over there!!!
Get rid of that 60 and fix that 55 C'mon..... shes a classic!!!!
Hi Tom!

Your one luck SOB!

See ya around!!!

:hillbilly:

Hey Nic.....I'll be down that way this week to finish that 60 of steves. maybe we'll cross paths....? Huh?

Oh yeah........I have always been lucky! Good Karma I guess!?

"my Karma ran over your dogma"

Nice rig! I'm doing something similar to mine and would like some specifics on the exhaust system if it's not too much trouble? Type/brand of headers? Pics would be extremely helpful with my build. Thank you.

What heads and cam are you running on your 383? Any estimation on mpg?

Hey Tom, Give me a shout man. Picking up the 4BT tomorrow!!!
I am stoked!!! call me man. haven't heard from you in a while!:steer:

Good to see you today guy. Hope those springs work out for you. Holler at me if ya need something. Anxious to see the finished front bumper.....

Hope that leak is just from the gasket. Either way, I'll bring the beer...see ya in a couple weeks in the barn.:beer:

Nice new meats!!! Now your going to have to post some pictures so you don't cause the villagers to get up set!

If your free again....stop by the shop again so i can pick your brain on SBC swaps!

:flipoff2:

Tom, Call me buddy, Hope all is well havent heard from you in forever!!! I was wondering if something happened to you. Glad to hear you are still alive. Later, Nick

I am alive to those of you that have not heard from me on a while. I have been quite busy with work and new springs, new tires, tranny issues, hi steer kit, front bumper build, and working 60 hours a week. I am coming up for air now!!!!!
I just bought a 1969 fj55 piggy I am very excited to start this project. Looking forward to the help from "uglyoinker" too. he knows his pigs!
As far as what I tow with Tonto.................I pull boats, dead moose, trees for firewood, lots of jeeps and hummers. i do pull a 28 foot searay that is close to the trucks limits if it isnt there already....Its not the rolling thats hard...its the stopping!!!

MAN!!! I am so glad to see you posting again!!! I wasn't sure what was going on with you. I was hoping you were OK!!! Anyway, I have been really busy also. Give me a call man.

MAN!!! I am so glad to see you posting again!!! I wasn't sure what was going on with you. I was hoping you were OK!!! Anyway, I have been really busy also. Give me a call man.

wifes birthday today!!!! I'll call you tomorrow. Lovin the diesel idea.....just checked out your itchy thread!!!!! WOW!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom