ROTM: Alaska60's FJ60 D/D "TONTO" (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah really. Do you want that 40 or not? I'm starting to think that you are all talk. You know like a big windbag. I'm getting pretty tired of the tired dumb f. It's time to add 2 cylinders I think. And I even have a 350 just sitting on the floor in the barn. Wanna drink a few beers and lend a hand? Or just hand me wrenches so you don't have to get dirty....

Last edited:
Nice 60. Can't wait to see it in person.

Yeah really. It's time to add 2 cylinders I think. And I even have a 350 just sitting on the floor in the barn. Wanna drink a few beers and lend a hand? Or just hand me wrenches so you don't have to get dirty....

I'll bring the beer!
Can I just hand you wrenches? (i like that idea??)
I wish everyone here knew how much of a smart a$$ you are......

your killin me........:lol:
I'm available Mon - Wed. call me.

Here is some shots of the custom long travel shock hoops. I didnt know about the ford towers at the time.....however, I still like my idea better!:rolleyes:
I kept the hoop above the frame to keep the wheel well open for full stuffage. And it looks really clean too.
IMG_1046.jpg
IMG_1045.jpg
IMG_1044.jpg

And some shots of the rear gates and interior LED lighting of the dash!
IMG_1016.jpg
IMG_0994.jpg
IMG_0997.jpg

Some shots of the armor and sliders....I ran 3 inch exhaust all above the frame for a clean drag free run. The exhaust exits through the drivers rear corner armor.......its sweeeeeet! I did have to cut the rear wheel well a bit to get the exhaust above the frame through that area and to the exit area.
IMG_0972.jpg
IMG_0971.jpg
IMG_1007.jpg

Couple more...............
and a shot of the h55 with the torque splitter set up.....I love levers!! their better than buttons! a bit dusty in the rig?:hmm:
IMG_0973.jpg
IMG_0953.jpg
IMG_0936.jpg

Sweet, you're doing a build thread!! :D

Be sure to throw in some of the trip shots too, great scenery and huge fish!! :clap:

Super sweet. Is the ranger a o/d or a u/d

Very nice setup- The first time you drove that v8 must have been amazing. I have a love hate relationship with my 2f- love it because it always starts and runs good- hate it because it always starts and runs good- mostly because I want something with more power. Enjoy that thing and keep the pics coming.

Super sweet. Is the ranger a o/d or a u/d

OD................................In 5th gear and the splitter in OD, I can cruise at 80mph and only tach 2,300. Its great for pulling big loads up the passes I can always find the right gear and never have to downshift multiple time trying to climb long hills.
Having 10 different gears to choose from is a nice option!

Tom. I don't like your car. It is dumb. You are dumb. Some day I would like to have a ranger box. Makes the swap to a V8 and sm465 super duper easy. Again. Tom. I don't like your car. I figure with all these people saying how cool your piece of toyota is you need somebody around to make sure it doesn't go to your head.

well here is a pic of a small mod that BUTTUGLYCHUCK wanted...........its my fly rod antenna! An old mitchell reel tack welded on a piece of 1/8" solid bar.....it fits my lifestyle well.
IMG_1204-1.jpg

I think this should be ROTY. However.... I need to see some pictures of this thing dirty! Its TOO pretty. Lets see this thing in action!

Wifey is the flyfisher in my family and now she wants a radio antenna like that. Way to go Tom........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom