SOLD Roswell, GA / 2010 FJ Cruiser Trail Teams Edition 4WD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. FJ Cruiser
Mileage
Color
Tan
Outside Link
https://imgur.com/a/V1qw0Ek
Selling my 2010 FJ Cruiser Trail Teams Edition 4WD. Purchased in 2017 with 60,000 miles and am the second owner. Southern vehicle (first owner in TN and me in GA.) I'm selling because I recently inherited my uncle's 2004 Land Cruiser and only need one mall crawler for now.

Runs great. A few small dings/rock chips. Oil change and new front/rear brake pads installed a month ago. No mods aside from the aftermarket head unit with Carplay.

I have all service records since I purchased at 60k, two keys, and will include the original FJammer radio, carpet floor mats, and OEM trailer hitch (still in the box - I never got around to installing it.) More pictures available upon request.

Clean title in hand. Carfax available.

Price: $28,500 cash (no trades)
Mileage: 113,985
VIN: JTEBU4BF1AK095319

1.jpg

9.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

Reactions: xlx
Selling my 2010 FJ Cruiser Trail Teams Edition 4WD. Purchased in 2017 with 60,000 miles and am the second owner. Southern vehicle (first owner in TN and me in GA.) I'm selling because I recently inherited my uncle's 2004 Land Cruiser and only need one mall crawler for now.

Runs great. A few small dings/rock chips. Oil change and new front/rear brake pads installed a month ago. No mods aside from the aftermarket head unit with Carplay.

I have all service records since I purchased at 60k, two keys, and will include the original FJammer radio, carpet floor mats, and OEM trailer hitch (still in the box - I never got around to installing it.) More pictures available upon request.

Clean title in hand. Carfax available.

Price: $28,500 cash (no trades)
Mileage: 113,985
VIN: JTEBU4BF1AK095319

View attachment 3485436

View attachment 3485442

View attachment 3485443

View attachment 3485444

View attachment 3485445
Hello I am enquiring on your cruiser!!!I am wondering a few things regarding it so hope you do not take anything I say to heart .I will just point it out I am on oxygen full time so being low on oxygen really plays with one's brain so just want to point that out in case I say something odd or leave out a word here.
I am from Alberta Canada and have no clue were your state is but is there a airport close to you?I will have to send my wife as well daughter as cannot fly and cannot even drive through mountains any longer which really sucks as were are only 3 hours from the rocky mountain's as effect's me terrible now.Soi enough of that but my wife daughter would have to fly and drive it back to Alberta we live just outside of Edmonton Ab.I will search how far it is but do you get much snow there?The cost of shipping is out of reach for most as our government has devalued our dollar so much as well has resulted in taking away all the middle class.Our PM is a dictator and has blow all our money not spending much with Canada.People can no ;longer afford food so the food banks have never had to feed over 30% of Canadians as well inflation is at highest since his father was in power.Trust me I remenber so clearly as brought a condo a fixer upper listening to my dad.Our interest went from 10.5 to near 28%.You bet we lost our home after investing all our saving as well borrow money to repair.I had just finish to find out because so many were in same boat the price reduced well over 60,000.00.Now we have people though out Canada living in tents and we get to -50 below here.Das and power has more then doubled but our PM has put a carbon tax which collects from farmer trucker wholesaler retailer all paying tax so ruin this once wonderful country.Enough I keep saying that but I am so bitter as were forced to keep heat down lights off and well double again shortly NOT COOL I am interested in your cruiser so asking to please send more pictures so I know what I looking at.How are the tires your running all terrains correct?When and how much thread left?.Body looks very great but pictures can be deceiving so please just be upfront.Motor fine what about the belt has that been replaced and any cracks as my dear wife and daughter are not mechanical.I am but cannot fly or drive as it so hard on my lungs and I nearly done .Sucks as still young but 5 years ago was told have less than a week to live so wanted me to go die in some place in the city,I not a city guy at all either but I still here just hard to get air which is a terrible feeling I wouldn't wish on anyone .Well maybe a child molester but I a dad and have 3 grand kids so thats kept me going as have to teach common sence work habits and skills fixing there own vehicles.The oldest is well spoiled and wants to play games on tem boxes that robs kids a great life being a kid.
Back to your truck I see starts with a J so tax will be more to rip us even more.No issues your aware off? we have a 2007 I just did all the four brakes the fronts were harder but it done.Have you had your tranny drained and refilled and drain again then filled then do the necessary heat of trans them plug te plug to make sure level correct as they do not use easy dip sticks any longer.I did mine I check it was black I was to lazy to give the ramps and thought I had correct plug so let it drain while I had a sandwich inside.The secong I came out to garage I knew I screwed up and never did the trann y flush prior so watch a you tube that gave great instructions so called my oldest son explaining how dumb I getting but was a blessing as these need to be changed every 50,000 miles as rebuilds are n ot cheap like a chevy LOl Buy valveolin from Walley world as so cheap to factory or any other retailer like out=r Canadian tire which is all oil tools and bunch of s*** china s***. I support Canada and USA I do not mind paying more as we all need jobs and besides we care more and used to build stuff that lasted one's life.Sadly greed has taken over lots but all my kids need jobs as well yours and the neighbors too. How many people viewed your cruiser?So if I paid usd what would you take and sorry I hate doing this I prefer doing in person but not possible but I love to see your state & drive back enjoying life.I need to set my wife set prior to what will happen but push myself to the max every day & think thats why I still going.But man it sucks at times puffers do little pregiz well close to spelling correct but need two new knees but my Dr forgot to enter me for surgery as cannot be put to sleep so well they will do a spinal so should be better than nothing.I bone on bone and it hurts wakes me most nights but could be so much worse like cancer.
My email is cruiserman1983@gmail.com let s go though that as this site so hard to send receive so boils my blood as makes me feel stupid I not well a bit now but My Name is Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom