For Sale 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4WD 92K miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. FJ Cruiser
Mileage
Color
Blue
Clean 2007 FJ cruiser, four wheel drive edition, added a proportional break controller for towing and a back door ladder for easier access to the roof rack, and a tire-mounted bike rack. All standard maintenance done, new tires in 2022, no accidents, though I did replace the front bumper when hit in a parking lot. 92,800 miles, going up a little with weekly driving. This one has been owned by just me and my parents, driven gently mostly as a commuter car and occasional dirt roads for hiking trips. They were in LA - now located in southern oregon where they do lava rock instead of salt on the roads when icy, frame is a little dirty in the photos, but no major corrosion.

Currently has all the original back seats installed. I will also include a platform bed if you want it - plywood platform bed with aluminum frame bolts to the frame using seat hardware when half of the seat is removed. Lots of storage underneath, with a pull out-drawer that I love for cooking. I have kept it with a third seat still in back, just in case I need another passenger... though there's enough space under the bed for several sets of skis if you remove that seat. Also have fitted window shades to black out the back when you're sleeping.

My FJ is in great shape, have never had any problems with it. With babies on the way, though... I think I need a sedan. I hope to put it in the hands of someone who will use it for what it was designed for and wants a dependable off-road vehicle.

PXL_20240219_003349614.jpg

PXL_20240225_235212256.jpg

PXL_20240205_003834921.jpg

PXL_20240219_003258610.jpg

PXL_20240219_003308103.jpg

Seller is a Friend of Mine, I advised her to put it up here, She was looking for $22k.
I can say this thing has been babied for it's entire life, If there are specific Questions feel free to reach out to me and I can try and answer them.

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom