FJ Cruiser

Classifieds: Toyota FJ Cruiser GSJ-15

Filter by prefix:

2008 FJC with 70,000 miles. Has a 6 inch Rough Country lift with brand new 35/12.5 17 on Method wheels. Within the last couple months I've had done the following: replaced front inner and outer cv boots, replaced front brakes, 4 new BFG MT, air and cabin filters, wiper blades, new 9 inch Sony touchscreen, new amp and subwoofer and an oil change. Aftermarket front winch bumper and flares were already on it when I got it. Frame is in great condition and interior looks almost new. Currently (mostly) daily driven and miles will continue to go up. $27,500
This FJ Cruiser, for sale in Colorado, is pretty special. It’s a manual transmission, TRD special edition (1 of 3,200), that comes with a TRD supercharger and a rear axle locking differential. Add some great overlanding gear: Tepul roof top tent, Warn bumpers and winch, rock sliders, and Bilstein dampers and you are adventure ready. Some significant maintenance was done 25k miles ago, see details below. The tent alone represents 15% of the asking price. Vehicle: Year: 2007 Make: Toyota Model: FJ Cruiser Drive: 4×4 Miles: 224,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Manual Engine: V6 Exterior Color: Black Interior Color: Black VIN: JTEBU11F470062691 Title: Clean Price: $19,700 More pictures at the link above. Details & Upgrades...
Selling my 2010 FJ Cruiser Trail Teams Edition 4WD. Purchased in 2017 with 60,000 miles and am the second owner. Southern vehicle (first owner in TN and me in GA.) I'm selling because I recently inherited my uncle's 2004 Land Cruiser and only need one mall crawler for now. Runs great. A few small dings/rock chips. Oil change and new front/rear brake pads installed a month ago. No mods aside from the aftermarket head unit with Carplay. I have all service records since I purchased at 60k, two keys, and will include the original FJammer radio, carpet floor mats, and OEM trailer hitch (still in the box - I never got around to installing it.) More pictures available upon request. Clean title in hand. Carfax available. Price: $28,500 cash...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom