For Sale Arkansas: 08 FJ Cruiser Trail Teams 6-spd. manual REDUCED PRICE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. FJ Cruiser
Mileage
Color
White
I'm listing for sale my 08 FJ Cruiser Trail Teams with a six-speed manual transmission. I'll attempt to answer the most relevant questions below, but feel free to contact me with other questions.

-2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser
-Trail Teams edition
-Six-speed manual (full-time 4WD-- not the part-time system that comes with the automatic)
-66,*** miles
Price: $29,959
-two owners (one for 14 years)
-always owned in Georgia or Arkansas
-clean Carfax report and clean Autocheck
-all original metal body panels as verified by original VIN stickers
-all original paint on metal body panels as verified by paint meter readings
-two keys with built-in FOB and one valet key
-original owner's manual
-GOBI roof rack
-Icon shocks and upper control arms
-steel bumpers on front and rear
-four new BF Goodrich KO2 tires with only a few hundred miles on them
-Safari snorkel

This is a rare find. Toyota only produced 3,200 of the Trail Teams edition for 2008. Based on FJ Cruiser listings at any given time, I think it's safe to say that fewer than 10% of all FJs came with a six-speed manual transmission. (Note that a significant chunk of the "manual" listings actually have an automatic transmission in the pictures, presumably because no one even knows what a manual transmission is anymore.) If that pattern holds true with this model, there were only a few hundred like this in 2008. How many of those have been wrecked? How many are rusted out? How many have 150k or 200k miles? If there's a comparable one out there, I have not found it.

I'm listing this (and a 2008 Land Cruiser, which is also on Mud) only because I recently bought a newer Land Cruiser.

If interested, call or text 501-seven three three-4001.

I reserve the right to cancel or remove this listing at any time before a purchase is agreed upon with a specific buyer. With multiple vehicles for sale, my plans will be affected by what sells first.

20240219_171919.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom