Room reserved for CLCC Meeting on August 5, 2020 at Kilroy's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

StaleAle

MUD-aholic
SILVER Star
Threads
THE AUGUST 5, 2020 CLCC MEETING IS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!

We have the usual back room reserved at Kilroy's for the August 5 meeting and according to the Manager I spoke with, they can handle the 20-25 expected members within the rules established by the VA Dept. of Health. There will be a few additional guidelines that we ask you to follow:
1) Please do not risk exposing others if you've traveled out of country or been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for the coronavirus in the past 14 days
2) Stay away if you show any of the following symptoms: Cough, fever, sore throat, flu-like aches, respiratory distress, loss of taste or smell, etc.
3) Stay away if you have any of the associated co-morbidities that put your health at higher risk; including COPD, Asthma, Heart Disease, Diabetes, or you drive a J**P
4) Observe social distancing as much as possible and be courteous of others when moving to/from your seat
5) A face mask is mandatory to enter the building; please wear your mask except while actually eating or drinking
6) Seating will be staggered so please leave an empty chair-space on each side of you and directly across the table from where you are sitting.
7) We will require everyone present to initial their line on the CLCC Roster and to verify their current contact information. We need to be able to contact you if we find out afterwards that you might have been exposed to the virus.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone who can make it while being compliant with the above guidelines.

PS - I tried, but for obvious reasons Kilroy's was unwilling to let us reserve the patio space instead of an inside room.

I'm out... :frown:

looking forward to it!

I should be there.

Have fun guys!!!

It's been so long what time do we meet....? haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom