rollcall-new TT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
Got my first phone call on the new TT today. Haven't seen mine yet, but apparantly they are in the pipeline. Post up!

got mine Monday, along with my SEMA ticket....very difficult to read two interesting pieces at once.... :D

Really nice to see more color. Great pic on the cover of a 45ish thing. Excellent shot.

I Have not read the articles, I did notice that you still refuse to ad any pictures to your article which makes it go to the rear of the line ;)

Tubby is much better as there are some cool Cruiser shots there.

Coal Miner is represented with some great shots......

Mark W threw up some awesome shots in his article this month. I really love the river shot and the one of his FJ-40 with 10 Jerry cans on the back :cool:

A good 80 series article froma silly Newb in my club stating the obvious in a fairly articulate manner for a govt employee......

Finally, Todd is really into his game. THe mag is looking better and better and he is turning up the quality. No sighns of a slacker in that, my only Democratic friend :)

It's the same amount of color, just seems like more when your liver is colored by a gallon of red wine. :D

Tubby, we're about done. I hear you, I hear you....

I'm Omnicratic. :rolleyes:

Big thanks to Dave Connors and company for keeping the lid on the UCE. You all had every opportunity to blab and not a word or photo was leaked. Thanks.

TJK

got mine Monday. HAven't made it all the way through yet. I like what Nolen is doing on the shops. There are some great shops doing work both inside and outside of the box.

Kaderabek said:
Big thanks to Dave Connors and company for keeping the lid on the UCE. You all had every opportunity to blab and not a word or photo was leaked. Thanks.

TJK

It wasn't easy. :flipoff2: Now I can unleash my 400 photos onto the web. I'm the only guy in the group that spends any amount of time virtual wheeling so it was pretty simple to be honest. But I am glad you found room and I was able to scrap together a write up in two days. Not sure I could have held out two months.

I want to agree with the comments about OTB. I like the company profiles. Good twist on the topic.
dmc

Just got mine. Have not checked the mail in about a week due to those dreaded overdrawn checking account slips from the bank :rolleyes: . So i'm sure it's been there for some time(was at the bottom of the pile). Dave, looking forward to reading your artical, as you may know, we are headed that way in a couple months. Thanks Todd for the great mag :beer:

Last edited:
I am still waiting on my original September/October Toyota Trails. If I hadn't called the Adminstrator for my replacement September/October Toyota Trails,
I wouldn't have ever got that issue. Now I am curious to see when I get my November December issue, or if I will need to place aonther call in about 20-25 days.

taccruiser97 said:
I am still waiting on my original September/October Toyota Trails. If I hadn't called the Adminstrator for my replacement September/October Toyota Trails,
I wouldn't have ever got that issue. Now I am curious to see when I get my November December issue, or if I will need to place aonther call in about 20-25 days.
Got mine Friday or Saturday, but I was wheel'n and couldn't read it, okay, look at the pictures til Sunday.
It usually don't take much to a problem ironed out. I wouldn't wait 25 days to call them on an overdue issue tho. Just my 2 cents

Great edition! Thanks to everyone who makes TT possible and also the executive who decided to use black and white for the appearance of my pig in the Coal Miner article, great decision! seriously :) I wish I had finished the spray bomb job before the Coal Mine Classic but oh well :D it's all better now.

Wayneraintree said:
Great edition! Thanks to everyone who makes TT possible and also the executive who decided to use black and white for the appearance of my pig in the Coal Miner article, great decision! seriously :) I wish I had finished the spray bomb job before the Coal Mine Classic but oh well :D it's all better now.

Executive. ;p Cigar smoking, bourbon drinking, thinks he's at the beach all the time! That would be Todd. :cool:

Hmm, you know, I won a subscription to TLCA at the last Roundup.. And I have not gotten a trails in a while...

I'm gonna make a phone call ;)

I believe I'll take the Supreme Court justice nominee approach and offer no comment. :D

TJK

La la la la la la la la (while covering ears), I will not read your posts, waiting to see the mag in person.

Commmon hurry up mail system.

:frown:
I guess it takes a while for it to reach the left coast...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom