Rival 4x4 Aluminum Front Bumper (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is it blocking the bolt to access the front skid? Maybe it's just the photo.

You are correct. Bumper does slide over it. I meant to not reinstall those 2 bolts after the oil change I did right before I reinstalled the bumper. Good thing is you can just unbolt the bumper and slide forward to access them. Maybe even drill 2 holes in the bumper? Best bet is to keep them out especially if it's dealer maintained. I do most of my own work. Definitely oil changes.

@RIVAL 4x4 I can't find the post, but I thought I had seen someone here state that the headlight washers aren't actually compatible with this bumper. Can you confirm which years you tested? For reference, I'm in a 2013 LC.

Regardless, this is a great looking product, and after seeing it in person on @grinchy LX, it's on my wish list.
Will check back on this with our RnD team, as we see that in our main market for these bumpers (Australia) normally headlight washers do not even come with LC.

Please let's turn this bumper sticker back to normal and we all can forget about this :happy:😇
That particular bumper must have originally been destined for Australia, hence the upside down sticker.

Thanks folks I'll be here all week.

@RIVAL 4x4 have you gotten any feedback from your R&D team on this?

So far we haven't had any issues in any country from the customers. Unless information never reached to us through the networks of dealers and distributors. It's been OK in Europe, same in Australia.

20220914_133835-2.jpg

IMG_8354.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom