Ringing Rocks Saturday May 27th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Gang!

Let the season begin!! This Saturday we will be heading out to the Ringing Rocks trail. This is a fantastic shake down trail, and great for any truck! This trail has it all. Great scenery, fun driving with a couple of technical spots that have detours for the less courageous, a fun water crossing, and the Ringing Rocks themselves.

We will meet at the Belgrade Albertans at 8:00 am, and should be back by 5. please bring food and water for a full day trip. We could also use chain saws, just in case. Please post up if you plan to attend.

Have a good ride, guys. I'm a ways away from you, but hoping to join you some time for an outing.

Looks like we've got a great group so far! We will have to see what the creek crossing is like, but I'm sure it will be ok. No worries about paying dues on Saturday. This will be a lot of fun!!

It's between Boulder and Whitehall. About an hour and 20 minutes from Bozeman.

What time would we be leaving the interestate and i assume we take the whitehall exit? My brother maybe coming from the other way

What time would we be leaving the interestate and i assume we take the whitehall exit? My brother maybe coming from the other way
We should be getting off of the freeway around 9 am. We will be taking the Whitehall exit and traveling north on Whitetail Rd. There is a ranger station that we can meet him at. Just tell him to look for the dozen or so Toyota trucks...we should be easy to spot!!

Planning on it. Can I hitch a ride from Bozeman to the Albertson's from anyone? Thanks!

Got my radios sorted and tuned, thanks for the hand Ross, so I'll be there!

Darren, if you need a lift text me in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom