May 20th trail ride? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
backcountryadventuretime.com
I saw on an email that the club was trying to go to pipestone on the 20th? had a few people ask me if I knew what was going on but couldn't remember/wasn't sure. I plan on going out that weekend was just curious if there was an official club plans or we all playin it by ear? I suppose the swap meet was taking priority for now. i was planning on going that direction, unless i can think of another spot but this early in the season its gonna be trickly.

@REZARF
@90WT

I think i can make this happen. i know a couple of nice camping spots back there that have space to accommodate multiple rigs. ill likely go down Friday.

Wish I could go and I think my dad would like to go on a trail ride. Pullman is nice this time of year. See ya next time.

ill do it. but i plan on going out on friday night before the trail run on saturday, ill structure it like we have done in years past, ill post the plan and a waypoint for friday camping in the next couple of days

just so everone on this thread knows i started the offical trail ride thread here:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom