Annual Members Only BBQ Saturday September 16th @ Briger Bowl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
406 Cruiser Members it is time for our annual MEMBERS ONLY BBQ!

We are stoked for this get together. We will have good BBQ, a ton of awesome prizes, and fun catching up with one another.

This is for FULL members. That means you've been voted in, your TLCA membership and 406 Cruisers membership are both paid up and renewed. If you need to know where you stand, post up in this thread or hit us with a PM and we can make sure you are current. We give a ton of cool gear away to members, that's why we don't allow non-members at this one. We will check the roster this year to make sure everyone is current... slackers. :p I know at the last meeting in August at Marks in and out we were supposed to vote in two new members @90WT knows who you are... you guys are IN!

I'll be smoking some more BBQ this year, if you have food allergies please make plans for your lunch.

Where: Same spot as the last 2 years in Bridger Bowl Parking lot. Lets try to meet HERE.

When: Saturday Sept 16th

Time: Noon to 2pm

Who: Full members Only.

What: One of our best events!

We will discuss a few things:
  • The biggest need the club has is to vote in some new leadership. Myself, Matt, Mark are all transitioning off the board effective next Saturday. We announced this at last years BBQ and have mentioned it each month since March, it has been a great ride, I have really enjoyed it but it is time for some new folks to steer the ship. If you are interested, feel free to shoot me a PM. We have only 2 board members remaining on, Chris @CCRider and Chris @MTsoul... these guys rock and have lightened the load but they will need help to move the club forward. If we have some folks step up I think things will continue to be awesome around here, if not, the club's future seems a bit uncertain. It doesn't need to look the same as it has for the past 3 or even 6 years... the new leadership can decide "how big" to go when it comes to events, plans, club meetings etc. If you have interest please let us know, we won't beg.
  • There isn't much else to discuss, we decided NOT to plan out the next few meetings until we see if there is interest in keeping the club going.
  • If we don't have any club members step up to take on some leadership roles then we do need to discuss how to properly shut down the club. This is mainly financial and some club gear that is stored at various places.

Overall, we are stoked, I have had a blast, this club has been easy to run and our members are AWESOME!
_7ii3727-pano-1-jpg.2796208

I'll try my best to make it.

Thank you to the fellas who have reached out about possibly helping the club move forward, keep the PM’s coming if you’re interested in hearing more.

I think i renewed my membership this year but any chance you could check it? I was a member back when 406 started but let it all laps. Think it is curent now but not sure.
Dana

I think i renewed my membership this year but any chance you could check it? I was a member back when 406 started but let it all laps. Think it is curent now but not sure.
Dana
We'll check Dana, great meeting you the other day man!

oh bugger! running a trail ride near Elkhorn on Saturday, gonna be the first time i miss in years!

Looking forward to it!

See everyone tomorrow, looking like fantastic weather.

Cheers to the club for an excellent summer of trail rides!

Scored the MaxTrax! Thanks to everyone that showed up. Remember next Saturday 23 SEP is National Public Lands Cleanup Day at Revenue Flats @ 0900. Bring family and four legged friends. Free coffee and donuts. Free National Park passes. Free T-Shirts.

since i wasn't able to make it to the annual bbq to win my normal hat or koozie i haven't seen any report on it. is the club's future still in limbo and who won the good stuff and what was it this year

@elkun1,

In addition to the above mentioned, Lax won the Dometic water faucet/pump. Those were the top three prizes.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom