Ringing Rocks Saturday May 27th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good to ride along yesterday Chris, TC, Keith, and Kyle. Thanks!

Just to make it known....that Prius that came up the trail belonged to a teacher at the high school where I work. I confirmed it was him this morning. As I went past him on the trail, I caught a quick glance and it looked like him but I wasn't quite sure. He said that, "It felt pretty funny being out there in a Prius with all you guys going by. Looked like a fun group.".

Hello Toyota fans!

The Ringing Rocks trail ride this past weekend was a huge success, with 15 trucks and more than 20 people! Thanks to all of the attendees. All of the pics can be seen here. Stay tuned for the next trip which will be on June 10th going to the Elkhorn Skyline Mine.

I'm still getting the drone footage and my photos together....too many projects going on, not enough time.

I believe I have some shots of you. I'll let you know.

And thanks everybody for a good run!!!

I'm still getting the drone footage and my photos together....too many projects going on, not enough time.

I'm looking forward to that footage!

I'll PM you my email address. If you're able to send me any other photos you have of the Disco, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

Fantastic trip! Thx again TC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom