Rhino Rack or Frontrunner (GX460) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gamiviti looks excellent!
website drove me nuts looking for a price. never saw it.
If you go to my build thread: Builds - R2M 2013 GX460 Overland Build - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/r2m-2013-gx460-overland-build.1104719/
Early in my thread (post # 4 to be exact) I attached a price sheet of what I had Gamiviti build. It basically is a full length with everything including the light bar and proximity lights. The price list has everything itemized.
Note that I posted that on 18 Nov 2018, and I received the rack maybe about a month earlier. So take that into consideration that there may be some price changes. Some higher like for the rack it's self, but maybe the LED lights costing less these days? But this will give you at least a ballpark idea. But if you call him, he is very easy to work with. HIGHLY (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐) recommend him as a vendor if that is the style of rack you want.

That looks great. I am glad I stumbled upon this post as I was torn between the Frontrunner and the Rhino Rack and have got my mind set on the RR. Now to find a way to mount my RTT to it.

That looks great. I am glad I stumbled upon this post as I was torn between the Frontrunner and the Rhino Rack and have got my mind set on the RR. Now to find a way to mount my RTT to it.
Just use what I use, some twisty ties from the grocery store vegetable isle and duck tape!
Who cares if it wiggles around a wee bit at 80 mph? I have a sign on the back of my rig: "Look out for flying RTT!"

Just use what I use, some twisty ties from the grocery store vegetable isle and duck tape!
Who cares if it wiggles around a wee bit at 80 mph? I have a sign on the back of my rig: "Look out for flying RTT!"
Hahaha!

tx68w
To bring finality to my original post and this thread I'll go ahead and post here that I ordered the Rhino Rack with the Backbone system in the end. It took nearly three months to get the Backbone side rails which was annoying given that they were sold to me as in stock, but it was worth the wait and I couldn't be happier.

kuFriiH.jpg
Sweet rig!

Can you get shoot at this height but from the side from 20' back? I'm looking to see where the index of the roof's crown is. I'm thinking it is just front of the back door's handle, perhaps further forward to keep the front from kicking up too high. I placed a level on by 460 and the index is at the rear of the back door jam. lots of downward slope on the roof.

Looks vs functionality ... Guess if a tent is in the mix, the roof top tent owner wants a level rack and a high nose.

tx68w

Sweet rig!

Can you get shoot at this height but from the side from 20' back? I'm looking to see where the index of the roof's crown is. I'm thinking it is just front of the back door's handle, perhaps further forward to keep the front from kicking up too high. I placed a level on by 460 and the index is at the rear door jam.

Looks vs functionality ... Guess if a tent is in the mix, the roof top tent owner wants a level rack and a high nose.

I'll snap one for you tomorrow when I get the truck back from the dealer. It's in for service at the moment and I am in a RX loaner lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom