Rescue me (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I work nights and only nights and yes the bull bar is bolted on, and no you won't need to weld anything back on:D

I had you worried though :eek:

Yeah you did! I don't think my 110v welder would do the job on a frame/bull bar weld...

So where in the U.S. are the other Troopies going? Mine is the tan one & it will be heading to Denver, CO.

Perhaps we should look into trying to consolidate shipping in a container, rather than three seperate RORO's...

Rescue 3 the second of pair I picked up.

Minor body work and a coat of paint and she will be like new.

Rescue 3

100_3359.jpg

Last edited:
Well now it's up to 5 and it's only been just over a week :eek: This ones heading for TX

Rescue 4 still one to arrive yet (box 1)

100_3427.jpg

I'v died and gone to heaven:steer:

100_3498.jpg

Buy the sticker and I will throw in the truck for free :D

BJ

$8000 AUD, isn't that a bit steep for a sticker? :flipoff2:
Nice looking truck, though without a hardtop it might get chilly (-28C and winds gusting to 50k last night).

Were looking at shipping a few parts in these Troopy's, if anyone wants anything let me know. Shipping fees are payable to the owners of these trucks and not me.
I'm sure their rates will be very reasonable:)
Shipping once we get it to the states is at your expense.

Full floater rear with disc brake conversion, read to bolt in. This is a local firm to me and I may be able to negotiate a bulk buy if enough interest.

TOYOTA LANDCRUISER FJ40 FJ45 HJ47 DISC BRAKE REAR

Also H55F 5 speed manual including split transfer case's are available.
Or the H41 and split transfer case four speed.

RHD power Steering kits as pictured earlier in the post.

Anything else just ask.

These Troopy's are going to CO,TX and NJ if that helps

Last edited:
nice collection....love the two tone....not so much the horn...but the rest is cool :)

I have to agree it needs to lose the horn:D

shipping from Matt in OZ to Matt in NJ

Items shipped from OZ to NJ in these rigs can be shipped any where in the US and Canada- we get trucks at our shop everyday- really good rates for palletized items- we will strap them to a pallet and you only will pay for the ride to NJ ( a fair price which we figure out on the amount of room it takes up in the rigs ) and the trip from NJ to its new home-(what ever the co. R&L carriers charges-)

we get a 65% discount on shipping rates in the US or come to the beach and pickem up. We are 2 hrs from NYC 1.5 hrs east of Philly, and 4hrs from DC-

Just pm me and we can figure it out-:cheers:

We have access to a limited number of H55F 5 speed manuals complete with transfer case and shifters. As well as many other parts.

PM me for a price or Recyclingthepast

The Troopy's are just big empty boxes that we can help ship parts at a very reasonable rate.

Well the one heading for Tx needed a new side window fitted, luckily the seller had included a replacement, although the wrong one hmmmmm.:bang:

Luckily you can invert them and swap the catch round to the other side, turning them inside out.:wrench:
:D

One job done, she's due to leave March 1st

100_3580.jpg

Off to Rescue an FJ 45 in the morning with a blown head gasket, this will see my Warm 2F from my FJ 40 fitted and maybe a few other improvments before heading state side:D

No one has there name on this one yet:hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom