Request for Metrowest CO2 suppliers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
  1. I need to pull a part from a JY.
  2. I also want to start using my mig with gas.
  3. The price difference for me pulling the JY part vs. the JY pulling it is $115.
  4. I already have a regulator and enough parts to make an OBA tank, but dont have the tank.

So, I'm looking for pricing for C25 in the 15-20# bottle range, including the tank deposit.

Thanks, Gracias, Merci.

-Rob

Do a seach for Airgas for who is around you. My local Airgas guy is great. I purchased a used CO2 tank for short money and trade it to him for an Argon tank. I just had to pay for the fill.

Check CL for used tanks. Like this guy 20 lb Co2 tank has one for $80. Would probably cost $10-15 to fill. You could probaby find better deals used but its cheaper than new. I think I recently purchased a helium tank for $145 new.

Or if you just need to borrow one you can borrow my 10# power tank and give me a couple bucks towards the next fill.

Harbor freight sells 20CuFt tanks for $80, and you can get that down cheaper with one of their 20% off coupons. I would look around for a cheap used one. It'll just be swapped out at your local gas supplier, anyways. I would suggest going with a 40 for welding. It's only like $5 or $10 more to do a 40 swap at Airgas versus a 20.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom