Reputable glass shop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to replace the windshield on my 80 after getting large rocks thrown at it on the freeway while driving behind a cement truck, looks like it’s not fillable , who do you guys recommend in ABQ that will do a solid replacement for my 80, can I use whatever gasket they supply or should I purchase OEM? Thanks.

I have had good luck with Horizon Auto Glass. They are on the north side of Menaul just west of Wyoming. They have done windshield replacements and repairs for me. I have not had any issues with their gaskets. I think I heard about them from Ali. They will also cover rock chip repair on a new windshield, maybe for six months, I don’t recall exactly how long.

I second Horizon. I used their Rio Rancho location to replace a 200 windshield. They have repaired a few windshields for me as well. Never had an issue with them.

I used Horizon for my 4R tinting.

I also recommend having your windshield be tinted for UV rejection rather than making it darker. That's what I did with my brand new windshield in the Land cruiser and it contributes to a cooler interior.

recommended tint shop? I always got sketchy vibes from the ones i used years ago

I've use Horizon auto glass for tinting of both SUVs with good result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom