Replacement Seat Covers for LX470 / Land Cruiser (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ridies

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
ridies.com
If you are looking to upgrade your leather interior then visit ridies.com

Our motto is top quality and best prices. You will not find better quality covers - we guarantee.

1998-2006 Lexus LX470 / Land Cruiser Leather Replacement Seat Covers With Center Console

Here are some of the installed pictures from our customers. If you have bought seat covers from us, we would love to see your installed pictures in this thread.

570_12714_1_Original_Large.jpeg

1582060631350.png

Last edited:
We did these seat covers for one of our customers for 1998-2006 Lexus LX470 / Land Cruiser front and middle row. Full-Grain Nappa leather in light grey with wrinkles in the middle section. Let us know how do you find them?
674_5_Original.jpg

673_3_Original.jpg

672_1_Original.jpg

675_7_Original.jpg

Last edited:
This looks great! Where are you located and what do you charge for the labor? PM me if you don't feel like posting it here. Thanks.

This looks great! Where are you located and what do you charge for the labor? PM me if you don't feel like posting it here. Thanks.
Thank you for showing your interest.
Our sales office is in Fishers, Indiana, and our factory is in Pakistan. Unfortunately, we don't do installation, we only manufacture the seat covers. Lexus LX470 / Land Cruiser 1998-2006 Leather Replacement Seat Covers With Center Console - $574.95 | Ridies.com - https://ridies.com/Product/27492/Lexus-LX470-Land-Cruiser-1998-2006-Leather-Replacement-Seat-Covers-With-Center-Console

Thanks

Those are some of the best most oem looking covers I’ve seen. Most covers that get posted here look really amateur (material and install).

Not really fond of the wrinkles but if the leather is supple, durable and the dye is lasting then looks like a reasonable option.

Those are some of the best most oem looking covers I’ve seen. Most covers that get posted here look really amateur (material and install).
Thank you. Our leather is of top quality and we use 100% real leather on all our panels, this is what makes the difference.

Not really fond of the wrinkles but if the leather is supple, durable and the dye is lasting then looks like a reasonable option.
Also, just so you know, we can make them without wrinkles as well. Here is an example of without wrinkles in sandstone. Thanks
571_12715_2_Original_Original.jpeg

Why was the 100 series and LX never available with a black interior? That’s always been a mystery to me.
Honestly, we think it all comes down to the personal preference. In our record, light tan, sandstone and light grey are the most common colors that people go with. But we always look forward to our customers who like to be little experimental :)

This is how our wrinkles look like.
View attachment 2932528
I take it as the answer is no. I have seen that picture floating around. Here is my observation on that picture:
  • Extra wrinkles in the red box region
  • Lack of wrinkles in the yellow box region
  • Wrinkles not in "vertical" orientation
wrinkles.jpg

Here is an OEM seat with weak wrinkles for reference.

LX470_seat.jpg

Not really fond of the wrinkles

That's cuz you don't have a fancy- pants LX. they do a tight version to match the Toyota design though.

I take it as the answer is no. I have seen that picture floating around. Here is my observation on that picture:
  • Extra wrinkles in the red box region
  • Lack of wrinkles in the yellow box region
  • Wrinkles not in "vertical" orientation
View attachment 2933333

Here is an OEM seat with weak wrinkles for reference.

View attachment 2933334

I would venture that the red box wrinkles are install- related.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom