Replacement Seat Covers for LX470 / Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Curious if you have a "how-to" guide for the cover installation? Do the seats need to be removed, etc? They look like a great option, btw!
They aren’t “covers” they are replacement leather kits. If that helps any.

It requires full seat disassembly, special tools etc. it’s definitely diy-able but more of a professional install situation

I take it as the answer is no. I have seen that picture floating around. Here is my observation on that picture:
  • Extra wrinkles in the red box region
  • Lack of wrinkles in the yellow box region
  • Wrinkles not in "vertical" orientation
View attachment 2933333

Here is an OEM seat with weak wrinkles for reference.

View attachment 2933334
We can do wrinkles in red and yellow panels too, but wrinkles will not look like OEM.

We can do wrinkles in red and yellow panels too, but wrinkles will not look like OEM.
I think you misunderstood. I am not looking to have wrinkles in red box panel. I have seen wrinkles in that panel for no wrinkles seat cover as well. It looks pretty bad. OEM doesn't have wrinkles in that panel.

Is wrinkles in yellow box panel included in your "wrinkles" definition now? Or is it a cost option?

I think you misunderstood. I am not looking to have wrinkles in red box panel. I have seen wrinkles in that panel for no wrinkles seat cover as well. It looks pretty bad. OEM doesn't have wrinkles in that panel.

Is wrinkles in yellow box panel included in your "wrinkles" definition now? Or is it a cost option?
I just installed a set of front covers Nappa ( non wrinkles ), the wrinkles your referring to would be left by the installer or not. The quality of the covers are top notch.

Yes, we can do wrinkles in yellow box at no extra cost.

If you are looking to upgrade your leather interior then visit ridies.com

Our motto is top quality and best prices. You will not find better quality covers - we guarantee.

1998-2006 Lexus LX470 / Land Cruiser Leather Replacement Seat Covers With Center Console

Here are some of the installed pictures from our customers. If you have bought seat covers from us, we would love to see your installed pictures in this thread.

View attachment 2904970
View attachment 2904971

Awesome options. Any armrest replacements?

I just installed a set of front covers Nappa ( non wrinkles ), the wrinkles your referring to would be left by the installer or not. The quality of the covers are top notch.
We are glad to hear that. Thank you for your review. We look forward to the installed pictures. We hope they turn out amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom