Reliable windshield wiper replacement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Time to replace the wipers on the LC 100, I'm in the south east so we get the tropical summer rain almost daily, need reliability and durability is a must, any suggestions?

I wasted my money on piaa. (Not the 20-25 dollar per side ones, the aerodynamic 30-35 dollar ones).
For such excellent reviews. They were garbage. One flew off my wiper arm at 50-60mph. The problem with them (or the specific pair i bought at least) is their mounting system to your arm. They are a all in one adapter based mount. And the ones that were suppost to fit, just didnt. Ive changed MULTIPLE wipers out, (i assure you this wasnt a factor with my hands or mis-understanding of how to attach them). Eventually, i just figured that the poorly snapped in fit would end up working... Should of trusted my instinct and returned before i said "screw it" and had one fly off. I ended up w/ basic rain-x on the fronts, and the cheapest wally-world store brand one available in the rear. They work fine. And at half the price of the fancy brand. Also the replacment cheap ones i bought actually are secure to the vehicle.

I was considering PIAA but glad I didn't. I'm now comparing between Bosch ICON or Aero....

I just bought a bunch on rockauto clearance for $1.35. They were NAPA brand. However I'm not too picky since the wipers only get used 3 or 4 times a year.

Last edited:
I bought PIAA, but havent installed them yet. Glad i didnt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom