Relaxing on Badin Lake (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ok i stand corrected Polybutylene was what i was thinking about for some reason i keep refering to it as PEX "probabbly cause i couldn't remember the poly name, let alone how to spell it. :)

A pic of the offender.

The one on the right caused it all.

Got it out right now on the counter, but it is in the Kitchen and it is 98 degrees right now in there. It is 82 in the rest of the house and can not bring the temp down at all. :mad: :mad: :mad:
101_2080.jpg
101_2081.jpg
101_2087.jpg

Go feel the big Coper line coming out on the outside unit (unless you have a pack unit). Is it ice cold? If not your low on freon. Could be due to a hole in the evaporator. If they are an older type with a metal drip pan the pan rusts and can eat into the coils. That or the coils give up due to vibration.

Also if you notice the airflow doesn't seem to be as much as it is normal it could be due to frozen coils. Best to cut the thermostat to off and the fan on and let the coils thaw. Once the ice melts (an hr). You can turn the unit back to cool and it should cool for a a while till it freezes up again. Once you loose enough freon the low pressure switch kicks in and the outside unit will stop to keep it from damaging the compressor.

Sorry for your troubles. Call me if you have any questions. I'm in lumberton tonight and into tomorrow. Had I known about your ac I'd had packed the jug and gotten you fixed.

Here is a pic of my kitchen.

What a story here. There is the subfloor, then vinyl, then more wood, then wonderboard, and then the slate tile.

Wonder why we never seen any water on the floor. But the wood is really soft.
101_2094.jpg

So, I womder what it looks like behind that brick wall i have been asking myself ?

Sometimes it better left unknown. The can of worms effect.

No pics right now as it is covered in plastic again, but needless to say i need to replace some structural stuff i am affraid. Under my back door it has been leaking the entire time since the door was installed back when. We got issues.

Pics tomorrow. And i am going to see if a mod will change this to something like" The fun i am having at the New house "

That's something nobody wants to see. Yet, I can relate. Not to whine, since I wanted to focus on the 45, I've found the issues with the FJC, had to replace the water heater, last week I found out I need to replace the upstairs air conditioning unit and last Friday, when the town of Cary inspected the back flow device, found a leak in the irrigation system just because I turned it on (I don't spend the money trying to water the little grass I have in this drought).

At every turn, I opened up a can of worms I really didn't need right now but, with that said, I'm hoping my run of bad luck is waining and I can get back to the task at hand.

Good luck and I hope its not too bad under there...

Still not done with this bloody house.

Got to post a pic here shortly of what they did when they tried to put the countertops on. I could only laugh because we had this part fixed already and payed them to do the work.

And still no lighting or electrical done.
101_2311.jpg

And meanwhile we are getting ready to go back up there to Badin for a week again here Very soon.....

Enjoy your self. Make sure to stock up on energy drinks and coffee. Haha

Oh, Trust me i do.

2 pots of coffee first thing in the morning, and prior to hitting the trails atleast one energy drink.

Gotta be good for the heart. Be safe and have fun up there. I still need to call ya. This weekend isn't lookin good.

Gonna go sometime. Having fun prior to getting there.

Just an idea I think you should take some pics wheeling in the snuggie or riding your dirt bike. Might make for some good pics.

Now ya know.

I have not seen pics of anyone else in it yet .

So what are the requests ?

Now ya know.

I have not seen pics of anyone else in it yet .

So what are the requests ?

Actually all passed owners had their pics taken the night they received it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom