Rear window defogger- can this be ordered?

The pic is not real clear, but I am missing the piece that attaches to the window and plugs into the wire that is hanging loose. Does anyone know if this part can be ordered? Thanks, Dan.

IMG_1442.jpg

IMG_1445.jpg

I'm not sure how you'd attach a new window side plug end, I'm inclined to believe the dealer is correct on this one.

As an insurance agent, yes, if you have an OEM parts endorsement or a $0 glass deductible endorsement available, it's highly recommended to add that if possible. My personal is wkth Safeco(Liberty mutual), on a stated value with both endorsements due to age and rarity of parts.

No problem, they seem to have a decent product. I thought it would be interesting to add an electric grid to the front as well, but I'm not sure if the safety glass is OK for the localized heat in the winter time.

No problem, they seem to have a decent product. I thought it would be interesting to add an electric grid to the front as well, but I'm not sure if the safety glass is OK for the localized heat in the winter time.

I've always wanted to add them where the front wipers are when they're not being used (like on Subaru cold weather package) to defrost the blades...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom