Radflo 80 Series Shocks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.radflo.com
Radflo Suspension Technology now has shocks for the Land Cruiser 80 series and 105 series available. These are available for stock and lifted suspensions using stock mounting points. Custom lengths are also available.

I have added some pics of the 2.5 80 series front and rear we took quickly this morning.

The most popular are the 2.5 with reservoir, although we do 2.0 emulsion and remote as well as 2.5 emulsion.

Contact me for info. info@radflo.com 714 965-7828

Radflo Suspension Technology

Glenn
LC 80 Fr.jpg
LC 80 Rear.jpg

Last edited:
Pricing? What would make me want to buy this product over FOA or Fox? I am ready to go up in size from 2.0's.

If memory serves me correctly from SEMA, you've got pin-pin available for the front, and pin-eye available for the rear...and from their site, $155 for a 2" standard shock...

Radflo LC shocks use the stock mounting points. Pin/Pin front and Pin/eye rear. The shocks are valved for the application and are built to order.

Pricing of the 2.0 shocks depends on the shaft size being used. Most applications use a 7/8 shaft as the pins are machined onto the shaft. Please email me for more info on pricing and applications.

Glenn

what is the benefit of using these shocks verses a typical monotube setup?

Radflo shocks are a monotube setup. Some of the shocks are emulsion (oil and gas mix), some have an internal floating piston and some have a reservoir. Besides Bilstein and a few other shock manufacturers out there, all other shocks have a twin tube design.

Radflo shocks are built to order and are valved per application. Our shocks are serviceable and most parts are replaceable.

Glenn

I'll speak up and say the Glenn is a great guy who builds a nice product. He's easy to work with and will design your shock to your needs. He handled my order over a few phone calls from Japan. A phone call to him will serve you well.

Unfortunately, my project was stolen before I got to drive it, but when I saw the shocks, first hand, I was amazed at how beefy they were.

Eventually, I'll get another set. It's good to see you on here, Glenn.

I am interested in a set of shocks for my truck. 80 series with slee 4inch lift. please advise pricing and options

I am interested in a set of shocks for my truck. 80 series with slee 4inch lift. please advise pricing and options

X2 and did you also have for 60 series ..?

Do you have a steering stabilizer as well for the 80? Also do they come with mounts for the resi? Any pics of where Metaltech mounted the resi?

Do you have a steering stabilizer as well for the 80? Also do they come with mounts for the resi? Any pics of where Metaltech mounted the resi?

I have not worked on a steering damper for the 80 series.

The rear shocks are piggyback, and the front shocks are mounted onto the frame. I am not sure where. My std mount for the front is also a piggy back. I would suggest you give Metaltech a call regarding the front mount.

Glenn

hi Glenn

for my 80 looking for a set 2 inch with piggybag reservoirs use 70 % road 30% offroad and 50 gallons rear tank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom