R.I.P. Carl Miller (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cdaniel

Undocumented Mechanic-I Am Not CDAN
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
zot-art.com
AKA Bluesdog.
:(

Yeah my autocorwrecks phone doesn't like dawg. And double posts. Please knock one of those off moderators.

Don't know any details. Just a lot of memorial comments in Facebook land.

No Way..:(

F'n heartwrenching...He was a good dude and will miss his ready smile.

RIP Carl

:(

Sad news.

Talked to Josh on Sunday and haven't had the heart to come say goodbye. Carl took every jab I ever threw and returned just as many. What a beautiful man. I am a better person for having known him.

He is deeply missed.

Talked to Josh on Sunday and haven't had the heart to come say goodbye. Carl took every jab I ever threw and returned just as many. What a beautiful man. I am a better person for having known him.

He is deeply missed.

Well said Bman, it's good to see your ugly mug. There are just no adequate words. Carl may have lacked in mass but he was all heart. If my size 13s ever fill his shoes it'll be an accomplishment.

anniversary of Carl's death was yesterday :( - I can't believe it's been 5 years already

I was just looking at some Lockheart pics and thinking of him yesterday. I did not realize it has been 5 years already. I hope his son is doing well.

After Kevin's passing I found about 4 or 5 pics from a Moab expedition (probably 2010 or 2012) that had both of them in it. That was one of my favorite trips of all time. I won't ever forget that one. Peace and strength . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom