Pyrometer/Boost gauge (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a non-digital dual function gauge for EGT and boost. Anybody got any good suggestions or ones they like?
Did a search and looked up some of the mentioned ones but just never settled on one I really liked)
Thanks!

VDO and Isspro and pretty big names that people use
On a other vehicle, I liked the Isspro EV2 gauges and had no issues with them. I would personally stay away from anything Glowshift.

VDO and Isspro and pretty big names that people use
On a other vehicle, I liked the Isspro EV2 gauges and had no issues with them. I would personally stay away from anything Glowshift.
I was under the impression that IssPro was considerably more expensive.

I've no experience with them and don't know if they have been mentioned yet, but Westach makes a dual gauge.

hth's
gb

EDIT: Ha!...was making my post when coldtaco posted he has them. I don't make it near often enough into the 7*'s section of Mud.

Last edited:
No experience with Glowshift, but have heard from a few members with less than great tho ha to say

I was under the impression that IssPro was considerably more expensive.

The Isspro pyrometer is $167-172 online with thermocouple. The cheapest I’ve found VDO was $109 without thermocouple. Cheapest K thermocouple I’ve found is $18 but quality was hit or miss. So it’s a little more expensive but not a lot.

The Isspro pyrometer is $167-172 online with thermocouple. The cheapest I’ve found VDO was $109 without thermocouple. Cheapest K thermocouple I’ve found is $18 but quality was hit or miss. So it’s a little more expensive but not a lot.

I cannot find an Isspro gauge that is dual function for boost and pyro - that is really what I am trying to find.
I’ll call them on Monday and see if they offer that.

:)

My experience with ISSPRO has been wholly less than satisfactory. I went through two water temp gauges and drivers in my 80 before I gave up. I put an Autometer in and it has been great ever since. The ISSPRO pyrometer in my Dodge Cummins is dead and I'm not going back.

So you are suggesting I go back to that dyslexic Westach gauge? ;)

Thanks for your feedback, gentlemen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom