SOLD Pulling it until I receive the title from DMV (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
White
lx1.jpeg

Okay guys. I pulled the trigger and bought this:

2005 Lexus LX470
There are much more records in hand than on carfax (from Lexus, RPM garage, etx)
Front and Rear bumpers with Baja Design Lights
Slee Corner Blinker relocation Kit
All Five Factory wheels powder coated with new BFG all-terrain.
Timing belt done at 185K
ABS system just replaced with OEM parts
Interior is not perfect (missing third roe, but i found a set for 150). But I will get pictures this weekend.

I attached the carfax

Here is my dilema. I buy this and on my way home I get a call from someone I have been trying to buy his 1997 triple locked 80 (it is super clean). He says he is finally willing to let it go. I have been searching for a nice 80. I asked if he is interested in trading, but he just laughed and said, if it gets 28 mpg. This is seriously my luck. So, he is waiting on me. Do I try to sell this to buy my dream rig or just sit on this and keep it?

What would you guys do? I haven't even put this in my name. (just keep it?) or (live once, get what I have always wanted?)

Scroll down for more pictures and carfax.

Last edited:
So. I went back and deleted some of the stuff that I was asking in regard to a different LX. Those of you that were following and commenting know the previous truck and questions I had. But, this is a completely different vehicle with a clean title and no accidents.

Hey guys. I went to AAA and did a title transfer. So, I am going to just pull this until I get the title. Once I get the title I will repost it. I will probably just post it for a low price to try to get the 80 series I have waiting. I'm thinking 14.5K? What do you guys think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom