Prospeed 100 series roof rack for Landcruiser and LX470! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m doing another run next week illl be doing GB round 3 let people know! Trying to get at least 10. I will post it up by tomorrow but I hope to have it made and ship in 3 weeks tops
Very interested. Is the sunroof still functional with the rack in place? Thanks!

GROUP BUY ROUND 3!

Hi guys! Thanks so much for all your patience during these tough times and delays in the supply chain didn't help but we made it through! Due to popular demand we will do a round 3! I've been hit with a emails and messages and there's enough demand to do another big run.

Please if you're interested in the GB run hit me up via email at prospeedrack@gmail.com or message me here. I will do my best to respond but sometimes i get a lil busy so please bear with me. The GB pricing will be $825 for the complete roof rack. Shipping is extra. Message me for shipping quotes. I will leave the GB open for till June 1st at midnight. I already have a few guys who wanted to jump on early so I am starting the production run early to make sure it gets to your hands in a few weeks. It should be much smoother now that most businesses are open. If you guys are ready to get one this is the time. It might be another few months before you can get your hands on one :)

I want to thank all the supporters who waited for their rack patiently and posting up their pics! I love seeing you guys put it to use and honestly makes me want to do more for our cars and other models i have lined up!

Cheers,

Brian

I'm in on the GB. Using my stimulus check to support small business.

I’m interested. In Sj CA how much is shipping here or can it be picked up?

also I removed my oem rack a while back. Watched the YouTube video of install do I need some of those parts for this or is just for cosmetic?

Thanks!

I’m interested. In Sj CA how much is shipping here or can it be picked up?

also I removed my oem rack a while back. Watched the YouTube video of install do I need some of those parts for this or is just for cosmetic?

Thanks!

Its $100 to San Jose. You wont need any of the oem parts. Our roof rack comes with everything you need except for the clear atv silicone.

Thanks for all your orders and support! I am closing the GB tomorrow at 12. Hit me up if you want in. Might be a few months before I do another run. Thanks guys!

What makes people choose prospered over victory 4x4 prinsu and bowfin racks? Are these the same

Yeah Brian! Let's get this GB knocked out guys. I am pissin my pants (Depend's anyone? Okay...that joke may have been in poor taste!) and breaking out in cold sweats cuz I'm so excited to install this highly functional, and great looking, rack on my Cruiser! (Still workin on a cool nickname...we've only been together 3 months).

What makes people choose prospered over victory 4x4 prinsu and bowfin racks? Are these the same
They all appear to be similar in design and construction. The Prinsu is longer and the Bowfin seems to be wider and hangs over the corners of the roof. I chose to order the Prospeed rack from Brian due to price, aesthetic, and desire to support a local fabricator.

What caught my eye was how his rack is contoured to the body with similar dimensions as the stock rack. It has a very slim and understated look and will be functional for my needs (RTT, maybe an awning). I am going for a simple oem+ style with my build and the Prospeed rack should fit nicely. Looking forward to it!

Hey guys. I have a general question about how long it has taken you all to receive your racks. It's been 2 months since I put down my deposit. I am not ragging on Brian...just trying to understand if this is the usual wait time.

Hey guys. I have a general question about how long it has taken you all to receive your racks. It's been 2 months since I put down my deposit. I am not ragging on Brian...just trying to understand if this is the usual wait time.
took about 4 months, but I was in the previous group buy and also COVID started happening so that might have slowed things down. Just send @prospeed a PM to see where it's at. Going to be the fastest way to get an estimate.

took about 4 months, but I was in the previous group buy and also COVID started happening so that might have slowed things down. Just send @prospeed a PM to see where it's at. Going to be the fastest way to get an estimate.
Thanks Deity. I PM'd and called. No response yet. I thought about COVID...I hope he's not sick. I caught something in October...spent a daggone week in the hospital and another week at home trying to get my strength back. Anyway...thanks for the response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom