Prospeed 100 series roof rack for Landcruiser and LX470! (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Still waiting on mine, haven't heard anything from the seller since 04/19... has anyone else received an update?
Replied to you a few mins ago the last few sets are going out today and tomorrow! Trying to get them out as soon as I possibly can. Thanks guys! Please message me guys if I have overlooked any orders pending delivery!

it depends on the application what did you plan to mount on top bud?
Thanks for your quick response.

I want to better secure these... The U-bolts are excellent but a PITA to remove and it's damaging the rack bars.

I found some 10 Series T-Nuts and wanted to see if those will work.

48022190436_a8894a2f3a_b.jpg

48022298137_e59b49a4a9_b.jpg

Thanks for your quick response.

I want to better secure these... The U-bolts are excellent but a PITA to remove and it's damaging the rack bars.

I found some 10 Series T-Nuts and wanted to see if those will work.

View attachment 2289536

View attachment 2289537
I agree with you I wouldn’t use a u bolt style for that application... any steel t slot but would work and even a quarter turn t slot but like this one would make it easier to drop in the slot than to come in from the side and slide through
55986146-E606-458E-A201-85142F7CC206.png

DA4C84EA-6EA5-4A85-9F6E-1AED58789274.png

Last edited:
Found time to install mine too. I assembled the main rack first... mainly because I was so impatient to see it together... 😁. Just 4 bars initially.

What I found best was to install the 6 roof brackets first, with silicone, etc... but leave some play.
Also loosen the main rack assembly a little so there’s some play there too ( bars to the side plates).

Then get all the bolts into the side rails and the 6 brackets. (Keep these loose)
And tighten up the brackets to the roof ( mare sure all bar bolts are still loose)

Lastly, tighten up the bolts on the side plates to the roof brackets...
and finally adjust each bar where you want them, and snug them up.

I have my bar that holds the wind deflector, all the way up... but it’s still very close to the sunroof.
I might try using a small edge gasket, so the metal doesn’t contact the sunroof glass... but no biggie for now.
Maybe when my LED light bar arrives.

For accessories, I ordered some hardware from Tnutz.com
They sell the t-nuts and bolts, as well as Quarter turn studs., and random brackets
You’ll want the “10” size, for 6mm slots (M6, or 1/4-20 bolts)

For the most part, Prinsu accessories should work too, as they also seem to use similar slotted bars (1”x2”)

I also painted the 12 aluminum spacers for the roof brackets, black. I noticed that thy are slightly visible, so I shot them black first.

Lots of compliment already from folks who seen it...
Overall, I love it... cant wait to really put it to use!
Thanks Brian!

D5EB2AA2-38A9-4203-B93C-71C4E680F8FB.jpeg

Found time to install mine too. I assembled the main rack first... mainly because I was so impatient to see it together... 😁. Just 4 bars initially.

What I found best was to install the 6 roof brackets first, with silicone, etc... but leave some play.
Also loosen the main rack assembly a little so there’s some play there too ( bars to the side plates).

Then get all the bolts into the side rails and the 6 brackets. (Keep these loose)
And tighten up the brackets to the roof ( mare sure all bar bolts are still loose)

I have my bar that holds the wind deflector, all the way up... but it’s still very close to the sunroof.
I might try using a small edge gasket, so the metal doesn’t contact the sunroof glass... but no biggie for now.

They sell the t-nuts and bolts, as well as Quarter turn studs., and random brackets

For the most part, Prinsu accessories should work too, as they also seem to use similar slotted bars (1”x2”)

I also painted the 12 aluminum spacers for the roof brackets, black. I noticed that thy are slightly visible, so I shot them black first.

Thanks Brian!

View attachment 2292357

what wheels are on your rig and what’s the specs?

Thanks Brian!

View attachment 2292357

thanks bud for your review and tips/install! Everything helps our community. Because of you I will powdercoat the aluminum spacers now on my next run of racks for the full stealth look! Your rig looks sick btw! Love it!

what wheels are on your rig and what’s the specs?

Thx! The wheels are Titan-7 forged wheels.
Lots of nice details in the design.
T-AK1. 17x8.5 +5et, 19.5 lbs.

Just another update.. my LED light bar that Brian recommended finally came in. Paired with a Brian’s light brackets, it’s a perfect fit 🤙

Still have to wire it up, but waiting on some more lights, so I can make my harness.
*** oh yea, just a tip, but check and tighten all of the tiny screws on the LED bar... a few weren’t on too tight.

B50C188C-5690-460B-9B4B-8B9AC5323E6B.jpeg

81583367-440A-475D-9C79-CF1F608567AA.jpeg

84EA4ED5-86D0-4E09-BBE3-C1D49EB6F41A.jpeg

Last edited:
Just another update.. my LED light bar that Brian recommended finally came in. Paired with a Brian’s light brackets, it’s a perfect fit 🤙

Still have to wire it up, but waiting on some more lights, so I can make my harness.
*** oh yea, just a tip, but check and tighten all of the tiny screws on the LED bar... a few weren’t on too tight.

View attachment 2302264

View attachment 2302266

View attachment 2302267
————————————————

@Joe422 What light bar is that and what are the dimensions again?

That light bar looks AWESOME in the rack! I can't wait to get my rack!
Brian! Can we get an update on the newest batch? I put down a deposit about 3 weeks ago. Do you have an estimated time for completion?

Hi if there’s demand I’ll do another run I do have another set that might be available late next week. If you’re interested let me know and shoot me a pm and I’ll get you on if. Anyone interested in doing another GB run? I have to do these rack in batches till I can start stocking them... I made a few extra the last run and sold them all.
Do you make these for other Toyota trucks as well?

That light bar looks AWESOME in the rack! I can't wait to get my rack!
Brian! Can we get an update on the newest batch? I put down a deposit about 3 weeks ago. Do you have an estimated time for completion?
I’m doing another run next week illl be doing GB round 3 let people know! Trying to get at least 10. I will post it up by tomorrow but I hope to have it made and ship in 3 weeks tops

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom