Builds Project ToyLET (PICS) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Has any one heard from josh ? Being the holidays I hope he is in good spirits and getting better. May god be with you.

Has any one heard from josh ? Being the holidays I hope he is in good spirits and getting better. May god be with you.
He was last active on Mud in Oct. Where are ya, buddy?:frown:

I was reading over on pirate this morning and found this.....

Its been awhile I want up update Josh's thread.

Josh passed away last month, November 2008 at the age of 28. He had the chance to wheel the land cruiser before he got to sick to drive. We drove the land cruiser with a group of rigs from our club to his service then I drove his ashes home in the land cruiser.

He wanted to keep the Land cruiser for his boys but his oldest is only 3YO. Im gonna finish it and keep it in between our families, My son is only 9 now but we will built it for him to drive then give it back to Josh's Boys when they are older. The plans are to make it the family wheeler to take all the kids out in.

On thanksgiving I took Josh's son Aiden out on our first little trip then to the park, he had a good time.

This was Josh's Favorite pic with Aiden... Ill keep you posted on further details of the build.
This bought tears to my eyes! I have never meet him but had a lot of respect for him. For being brave and not giving up! I have lost 2 family members to cancer. I forget about it once in while and need a reality check because, you never know when it's your time! My thoughts and prayers go out to his family!

Here is a link to the build thread on pirate
Cage on project: Josh's Toylet - Pirate4x4.Com Bulletin Board

Woody Can we do a memorial to a lost member? Ths is sad day for me as I have felt conected wit him as I have lost a family member to the same thing and it was and still is devastating to remember the lost. You will not believe me but I will have a memorial sticker made for my 40 . The best to the family and my condolences but josh is in a better place now and he can watch over his boys from heaven.

JOSH YOU WILL BE MISSED.

Our prayers and condolences go out to Josh's family, his spirit lives on within his little guys hearts.

Godspeed Josh.

my prayers go out to Josh's family. He seemed to be a great guy with an abundance of friends and no shortage of courage. I sincerely hope for the best for his family.

i just got back to this thread also. What a tragedy. I had a grandfather pass away from cancer 2 years ago, and like mentioned above, this was a good wake-up call to rattle my memories.

Thoughts and prayers to his family.

Totally sad to read that .. 28 .. that's not fair. The entire life looks not fair with a good man, father, son and maybe much more ..

there is a brave man who fight ..

I'm from another far country .. but was reading day by day this thread .. he looks so positive so I believe he gotta win at the end ..

Was shocked after finally catching up on this thread. My heartfelt condolences to Josh's family and friends. It is obvious that he greatly appreciated all those who took the time to offer prayers, support, advice - or just plain optimism - and having a place to vent frustrations and know that this community listened to him. May he rest in peace.

Oh man, my heart felt condolence goes out to his family.

Does anyone got a pic of Josh, be great to put a name to a face.

Oh man, my heart felt condolence goes out to his family.

Does anyone got a pic of Josh, be great to put a name to a face.

attachment.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom